• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Chee Guan bak kwa.... mouldy within 10 days! Acceptable?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...maybe they have the same grandparents.

If different companies, how come they don't sue each other like Lacoste v. Crocodile. Alligators and crocodiles also don't give face. In this business world, grandparents are nothing when profits are concerned.

BTW, how come your power becomes zero? :confused:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
If different companies, how come they don't sue each other like Lacoste v. Crocodile. ......
BTW, how come your power becomes zero? :confused:

hahaha...BCH and Fragrance is as different a A and Z.....name also different, logo also different....sue what??
power becum zero...... because Sam kor don't like me lor.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...BCH and Fragrance is as different a A and Z.....name also different, logo also different....sue what??
power becum zero...... because Sam kor don't like me lor.

Anybody know whether LCG is open aledi? I thot of buying some for tasting with beer during this CNY. Prices should be back to normal and no more long queues.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know whether LCG is open aledi? I thot of buying some for tasting with beer during this CNY. Prices should be back to normal .

hahaha...not sure if it is open already.
but LCG normal prices also higher than the rest.
Value for money is still Fragrance; very often have up to 30%- 40% discounts.