• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Boon Heng confesses his lack of knowlege/depth in financial matters

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps LBH should tell all S'poreans where or what is his forte. Crying cannot be the answer.

Too many ex brand DOG food again?

Your ex-Master and his cronies cannot even answer simple questions posed by teenagers so their best forte would be to ask you a question, when you ask them a question! Muahahahahaha

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you guys want me to plant my curse on him or not? Just ask me, no need to be shy.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My god.

This is absolutely shocking. This bloke talks as if he is some retired bloke off the street who is having his first foray into investment.

Chilling indeed.

Remisiers, housing agents, need to pass all sorts of tests before they are allowed on the streets; and we have the chairman of Temasek who obviously does not even know the basics of money, let alone investments.

sammyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me. He wouldn't last a month selling credit cards.

He wld'nt even last a month selling mobile top up card.
By the time he finishes his crash course at temasek, he be the next resident at istana. It will make him more kilat having managed temasek before.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im sure my finance-inept char siew wouldve done a better job investing than this bloke!!!!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Chairman of Temasek Lim Boon Heng was quoted as follows in the Sunday Times.

"I don't think I'm totally new to this because at NTUC, we have co-operatives...I think the principles are essentially the same. Of course, there are lots of different ways of investing - private equity, cash funds, credit and so on...those are the areas that are newer to me so I now get to learn to understand those principles and how you should consider investing in those areas."

Question: Would any local or foreign bank have hired him for a mid-level position, eg as a Relationship Manager of the UOB Branch in Toa Payoh?

What do you think?

That why he hire a guy from World bank to help him. Report matter to him !

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother C,I tot BG G.Yeo has aimed for that $4 million pa job,NO?

Me thinks they have been trying to get Dhabalan to stay at the Instana, and restore some shine and credibility to the presidency.
When D finally decided to say no, the dog trainer had to get a really proven obedient dog ready for the job. This Temasek job is just to add another tick into the list of boxes for the presidency qualification criteria.

Not sure if Georgie Boy would be considered - not after the kind of comments after his defeat in Aljunied nor the kind of statements he's been making out of Hong Kong.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me thinks they have been trying to get Dhabalan to stay at the Instana, and restore some shine and credibility to the presidency.

Sound theory -- except after Prataman's 12 year residency at the Istana, it was time for another race to feature on the walls of public buildings.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps LBH should tell all S'poreans where or what is his forte. Crying cannot be the answer.

Crying is the answer. God Lee places LBH there so that the latter can perform his expertise when TH has to announces its losses or worse still, bankruptcy!! Singaporeans with their kind and naive nature will surely forgive a tearing ah peh.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His name is now PAUL, previously it was LBH!...he was once a disciple, now he is an apostle..in the church of Them Are Sick!, now he sits at the table and sup with "you know who'..

What is is forte?? anyone can list his achievements?? that we do not know, & have impacted our lives for 3 decades at least??:biggrin:

Last edited: