• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Boon Heng confesses his lack of knowlege/depth in financial matters

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sound theory -- except after Prataman's 12 year residency at the Istana, it was time for another race to feature on the walls of public buildings.

Don't disagree with you totally. Problem is that the priority is getting a good lap dog, race of the lap dog is a lower priority. Whether black, brown or yellow, the colour of the dog is less important. An obedient dog is the key selection criteria.

At the moment, scouring the list of top management of GLCs who are potential candidates, there are not enough dogs of other colours.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Chairman of Temasek Lim Boon Heng was quoted as follows in the Sunday Times.

"I don't think I'm totally new to this because at NTUC, we have co-operatives...I think the principles are essentially the same. Of course, there are lots of different ways of investing - private equity, cash funds, credit and so on...those are the areas that are newer to me so I now get to learn to understand those principles and how you should consider investing in those areas."

Question: Would any local or foreign bank have hired him for a mid-level position, eg as a Relationship Manager of the UOB Branch in Toa Payoh?

What do you think?

Doesn't this sound like a guy " smoking " his way through an interview ? Is he the best person they could find for the job? Is he anybody outside of Singapore who will bring connections to Temasek ? Shocking is the word.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm, oh No!
Not ah Lian again.

Ah lian is just a President Wannabe ! He is the FARMER CEO for NTUC ! I think Leegime is not very interested with FARMER CEO. They want scholarly type CEO from SAF like Desmond Quek (heading SMRT now). They are the kind of talent who is a considered CEO caliber but got worker's mentality !

Of course every knows that he is being released into the race to dilute the votes for Tony Tan. In the end, Ah Lian failed. But ultimately,peace is restored momentarily for PAP after Tony Tan won the Presidency !

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say LBH will be at Temasick for a short time, he will be KO
by Ho Jinx in no time, for being a Poor Performer at his job!!

Just like the ang mo who came and left in no time!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"good year" asked too many questions & it will become bad year for them, so he scooted off. This one will he be doing 'sibeh heng', 'bo chia lan' work for another 30 years, like his last one.

As long as Paul, read the manual, sing when told to, point his compass the direction told to...in other words, be obedient, will be there for a long time.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As the Chosen One for the Presdency, he won't get sacked. Just passing time, to learn about credit, cash, equity from his underlings.
Wonder how they feel. Not that they are much better - former Air Force Chief etc