• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life of a minority in Singapore.

lewlian88

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the end .... irregardless of language, race, or religion ... we are all just emotional human beings, who are so fond of blaming everything on others except themselves

i think it's just family upbringing that determines ones success in life. as the saying goes ~ like father like son, if parents don't set example & give encouragement, their kids will follow the suite.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is kgc?

to write false rumors on someone now that's criminal behavior.

lky wife..

screwball spread rumors about a year ago that she died.. until today, she is alive n kicking..

did screwball admit his mistake?? never did.. now just siam the issue like it never exist..:cool:

prem nair

I think you " Jah_rastafar_I" do not like the chinese race that is the reason to lure the malays and indians to in detesting them. All your posts are like a minority disguised as a chinese but cleverly fishing for the wrath of the minorities on the chinese.

What a fool!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky wife..

screwball spread rumors about a year ago that she died.. until today, she is alive n kicking..

did screwball admit his mistake?? never did.. now just siam the issue like it never exist..:cool:

I tot screwball is a pappy dog? To write lies on the top dog lky's wife. Screwball the 2 faced and double headed snake. Work for pap but also curse and lie about PAP. This type of fella has no use working for you.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot screwball is a pappy dog? To write lies on the top dog lky's wife. Screwball the 2 faced and double headed snake. Work for pap but also curse and lie about PAP. This type of fella has no use working for you.

hahahaha.....what an asshole !

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it's just family upbringing that determines ones success in life. as the saying goes ~ like father like son, if parents don't set example & give encouragement, their kids will follow the suite.

u tink wrongly lah. one sibling can go right the other wrong.