• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life of a minority in Singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also add that you own a string of Macdonalds where the malays work for you and the beer drinking Indian with paunch who claimed racism is now washing your car after his cleaning duties at the airport.

I am sure you and other racist here will get a high.

Real glad that you admitted that you wrote this.

Did i ever state that ppl need to take revenge because of discrimination in other countries? I never even touched on that not even by an inch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also add that you own a string of Macdonalds where the malays work for you and the beer drinking Indian with paunch who claimed racism is now washing your car after his cleaning duties at the airport.

I am sure you and other racist here will get a high.

Real glad that you admitted that you wrote this.

Screwball again clutching at straws, like a dying man grabbing at anything that will help him. I wrote that phrase in response to you claiming that I wrote saying that ppl here do not have to be racist since malaysians are like that. I did not write anything like that and your arguments are full of fallicies and false accusations, proving again that you are a low down scumbag.

Btw that phrase shows that i didn't even write anything about revenge or discrmination at all. Screwball acting like a twisting turning snake now. Even the logic also screwed up.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha , maybe better, distric 9 is over price. anyway nice story which reflex some truth and is hurt to someone...

yup the thing is that some people want to hide the truth and just pin the blame solely unto other parties. In fact go to great lengths to bury the truth. :mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
screwball u should go start spreading your false rumors about kgc dying.. again:cool:

let the TS continue his story.. if you have alternative storyline about chinese being racist or whatever, u can start yr own thread.:cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your story is no different to 90% of your posts, the same recurring subjects
1) upset that chinese girls marry or date other races
2) why other races are not good

You definitely have a bee in your bonnet about the other races. What do you think your story is about - Harry Potter?

You certainly are insecure about these people. You must have had a bad experience in the past such as losing a girlfriend or wife to a member of another race and suffer from inferiority complex. The vast majority in this forum have no such concerns. Thankfully there are only 2 or 3 others that have same issue. Get help.

You gets similar insecure feeling in the office over graduates. When you point to the chap that non-graduates have made it to th top, there will excuses like he on the good side of the boss. We also get that when females are promoted. These kinds are insecurity arise from lack of education, capacity and low self esteem.

I bet you, you can't ride a story without bringing in stereotypes of races.

I wrote saying that ppl here do not have to be racist since malaysians are like that. I did not write anything like that and your arguments are full of fallicies and false accusations, proving again that you are a low down scumbag.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

You definitely have a bee in your bonnet about the other races. What do you think your story is about - Harry Potter?

At least jah never spread false stories about kgc.. unlike you huh..:cool:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gets similar insecure feeling in the office over graduates. When you point to the chap that non-graduates have made it to th top, there will excuses like he on the good side of the boss. We also get that when females are promoted. These kinds are insecurity arise from lack of education, capacity and low self esteem.

just like your insecurities in knowing the world will forget you when you die? or your insecurity that no one knows or cares you were a big shot? (only in your head that is...) so you must go round telling the world you helped some GM cope with marital violence? you're such a loser, i bet you were retrenched or fired from your 'big shot' appointment! hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You certainly are insecure about these people. You must have had a bad experience in the past such as losing a girlfriend or wife to a member of another race and suffer from inferiority complex. The vast majority in this forum have no such concerns. Thankfully there are only 2 or 3 others that have same issue. Get help.

what a dumb ass you are. From my story did i write that anyone was upset about chinese women dating other races? More likely it is indians being upset.

I also mentioned that chinese are not good. In my first sentence i said many chinese lived their lives like them. Obviously you lack reading comprehension.

Screwball do you think you are some master psychologist or a fortune teller? You should never ever attempt to work in those fields because you are totally way off.

Let me see how about yourself. You hate chinese people to the core and only ever complain when someone points out the double standards. You must have been bullied by chinese people in the past, you willingly stereotype all chinese and u ignore racism from others and only focus on so-called racism from chinese.

You hack care about the sufferings of chinese under others. If a malay person hated chinese because he lost his wife to a chinese guy is he allowed to vent?

I guess many chinese must have bullied you who knows even up till now.

Why do u mentioned graduates now? I am a grad myself but anyway when have i ever complained about grad or non grads? Of course grads deserve to be on top who doesn't know this especially in singapore. Enough of your psychobabble when have i ever mentioned about grads vs non grads?

Let's look at yourself. Full of self righteousness. Do u know many many people dislike you. Many call you screwball. Even with your kidney disease nobody offers sympathy. Why is that so? Anyway i see that a non grad got promoted over you hence you are angry with non grads.

Someone like you thinks that he's educated but in essence is probably clueless about anything but still acts like a smart ass, incurring the wrath of everyone.

Everyone else said it's a good story, you can't write a better one but still want to come here to spew garbage.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like your insecurities in knowing the world will forget you when you die? or your insecurity that no one knows or cares you were a big shot? (only in your head that is...) so you must go round telling the world you helped some GM cope with marital violence? you're such a loser, i bet you were retrenched or fired from your 'big shot' appointment! hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah

OMG he actually boasted about this? Helping a GM cope with marital violence? He's not a psychologist so he must have given some common sense advice like hey have a proper talk with your wife, be calm advice that even small kids can give. :biggrin: What's the diff bet giving that sort of advice to an ordinary worker and a GM? Plus the need to brag about it on an online forum. Some people, even in a forum where people do not know your identity must also brag. :rolleyes:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG he actually boasted about this? Helping a GM cope with marital violence? He's not a psychologist so he must have given some common sense advice like hey have a proper talk with your wife, be calm advice that even small kids can give. :biggrin: What's the diff bet giving that sort of advice to an ordinary worker and a GM? Plus the need to brag about it on an online forum. Some people, even in a forum where people do not know your identity must also brag. :rolleyes:

peace man... them belly full but we hungry.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the opportunity to see who the fellow travellers are. Nothing like a little bait to draw the gullible.

what a dumb ass you are. From my story did i write that anyone was upset about chinese women dating other races? More likely it is indians being upset.

I