• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life, Lust,,Romance and Stomach of a Serial Monogamist...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Appam... Unhealthy but Cannot Resist Leh

P really knows food works its way to my heart...Nabeizzzz :*:

She now then took out the Appam she bought, heat it up as well.... .... cannot resist.... shiok shiok...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Omakase Burger at The Grandstand

No choice gotta eat angmo shit...gotta pacify P...

Went to Turf City and had Omakase Burger... I ordered an Ultimate Cheeseburger.
Yummy burger! :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Saturday Nite Dinner With P (Part 1)

P is a 千金小姐... So tonite's dinner is to educate her to get cheap and good chinese Che Char.

Brought P to my favourite Che Char Shop at Smith Street CP Hawker Centre in Chinatown.

A simple dinner at Xing Long Che Char cost only $28 bucks... 3 dishes and 2 white rice.

My favourite is this Song Fish Head which I started eating more than 8 years ago with my ex. It was only 8 or 9 bucks then. Now it is $13. But still as good... I have tried every single store ... no other beats this Xing long's recipe... :biggrin:

The next dish is Pork Ribs ... superbly juicy and very nicely done... costs $8 bucks

Each time I am there, die die must order Sambal Kangkong... they do it just nice and very crunchy :biggrin: It costs $6.

Plus 2 white rice at 50cts each... altogether $28 bucks.

P enjoyed it .... hehehehe.... next up is dessert....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Saturday Nite Dinner With P (Part 2)

After dinner at Xing Long, brought P to eat a cheap and good Ice Karchang Gula Melaka. It is operated by an elderly old man ... he looks in his mid 70s but he is still very active and strong.

Today, he wasnt around... a lady was managing the store... not sure if she is his daughter...

This beautiful ice karchang cost $1.50. What is nice is the home made red bean...very traditional unlike most places now which uses kidney beans (yucks)

Next.... took P to the street downstairs. I have never patronised any stalls in Chinatown foodstreet cos they are catered to tourists.

However, this is one stall that I always go for a traditional dessert. Indonesian style Putu Piring.

The hardworking lady uses bamboo to cook it and it tastes better than any other Putu Piring that you can find on the island.

P really enjoyed this Putu Piring.... hehehehe :biggrin:

Last edited:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

Enjoy,
Live life to the fuLLest.

?

Attachments

• monkey-dance.jpeg
    monkey-dance.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 281

joety

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck is this???

It is pretty obvious that you are suffering from ED so much so as your woman has to use an object to satisfy herself.

Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.

A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis.

The process is often initiated as a result of sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the penis.

Your "system" has failed. You need the "blue" pill.

TWIT!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is pretty obvious that you are suffering from ED so much so as your woman has to use an object to satisfy herself.

Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.

A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis.

The process is often initiated as a result of sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the penis.

Your "system" has failed. You need the "blue" pill.

TWIT!

Are you a doctor? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is a fine piece of engineering with the two ends of different tapering and radius of curve designed for her two orifices closed to each other.

Si Kup Por... sibei corrupt mind 1 hor...:oIo::biggrin:

Aiyah... just now I ask her what is this shit..

P says she uses it to massage her hands and feet lah... she say she got it from Tokyo 1 leh.

Nabei... you really have a dirty mind :oIo::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sunday Dinner by P

P made Grilled Salmon and Avocado Salad tonight. Shiok shiok :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
One way to a man's heart is through his gastric juices :p Looks like you are feted like royalty. :biggrin:

You never know how long such "luxury" will end.

Have been thru all these romances b4... they all have a happy start .... :biggrin:

Last edited: