• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Muslim illegal migrants destroy hotel in Ireland out of rage because they don't like the free food given to them

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@glockman

@TonyM540

@TonyM540

As a driver I have spent the last 25yrs paying my taxes and paying off a mortgage. I’ve slept in trucks for months on end I’ve driven taxis all night & at weekends dealing with drunks and the recession …all to buy my own house. Now my taxes are being used to give a free house to someone from the other side of the world that has NO respect for me or my country.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are always violent with infidels, except singapore. In singapore, infidels control them and their mosques.
when you get subsidies and rebates no choice. The church also bends backwards to suck its own ass. Every time a politician gets invited to some important shit in your religious organisation, be sure your place of worship has been sold to the devil

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ireland have immigrants with different nationalities and many of them were causing issues to the country but clowns love cherrypicking the muslims as the issue. Best part is don’t blame the government, blame the muslim.

If it is Singapore, blame the government, don’t blame the foreigners. Double standards and hypocritical at best

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ireland have immigrants with different nationalities and many of them were causing issues to the country but clowns love cherrypicking the muslims as the issue. Best part is don’t blame the government, blame the muslim.

If it is Singapore, blame the government, don’t blame the foreigners. Double standards and hypocritical at best

Dear Loofy:

1. They are illegal immigrants, not legitimate migrants
2. We will naturally want to set higher standard and expectation for muslims, as infidels don't get the benefits of guidance muslims get from the perfect Prophet as role model, hadiths and sunnahs.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Loofy:

1. They are illegal immigrants, not legitimate migrants
2. We will naturally want to set higher standard and expectation for muslims, as infidels don't get the benefits of guidance muslims get from the perfect Prophet as role model, hadiths and sunnahs.

You are just a clown. Only you care about illegal immigrant. The Irishmen only care about immigration policy.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also your pathetic threads not entertaining, come here to harass others lol

Good that the Irishmen knew who were the root cause of their problems. Unlike you who distract and cherrypick some race as the issue

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want one good reason to leave the EU, this would be it.

First, you need to get rid of the liberal scums running the government.