• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life, Lust,,Romance and Stomach of a Serial Monogamist...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Swee Choon at Jalan Besar

Had an early dinner... so was hungry by 9pm plus... decided to drop by Swee Choon for some dim sum with P.

Ok lah... i wont say it is great ... prices are ok ... cannot complain lor.. for all the dishes below and 2 Pu Er...$21.60...

Of course i know Tim Ho Wan will taste better lah...so cannot compare lah...anyway too lazy to drive to the 24 Tim Ho Wan at Kallang...whahahaha...:biggrin:

This fried radish cake tasted more like what i had in Primary School than HK style.

The Lor Mai Kai a bit oversteamed so not smooth...a bit hard i feel..

Crispy Pork tasted good except that the porky smell too strong.. not marinated enuff?

This "onion prata" cannot beat the one I have in Shanghai...so so only nia..

Dont you think the Siew Mai looks ugly and fat...so so lah..

As i said, cannot complain...for a 20 bucks supper for two...:biggrin:

PS : The crowd seems to be a young one...lots of undergrads or people in the 20s and 30s... from what I see...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hill Street Ba Chor Mee

Super crowded today...waited damn long ... here are the pics to make you gianzzzz :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Komalas Vegetarian Supper

Nothing to do so on a Fri nite...Sinkapore getting so boring...all the malls are the same old damn shops...so went to Mustafa walk walk with P.....whahahaha:biggrin:

After walk, decided to have Komalas Vegetarian food around the corner at Kitchener Road...

Ordered a Onion Rawa Masala ... not bad...:biggrin:

Comes with a Vege Vadai

And Masala Tea

Last edited:

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Ah Meng

You r so right,,, sin is becoming boring or just us? I hv been to every corner of singapore, I believe, even went to zoo on Christmas Eve. Visited sentosa sea aquarium, Labrador pk board walk, kent ridge pk, west coast pk recently and yesterday to east coast pk. No shopping cos too crowded, as you said all mall are just repetitive.
Got no more place to go liao.

How ah? I lazy to travel overseas as got family commitment...sianz

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tiong Bahru Market Breakfast

Went with P for breakfast ... Had You tiao and Mien Chiang Crisp...Shiok shiok with kopi...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tapow-ed these Soon Kuey from Tiong Bahru Market this morning for afternoon tea...good stuff...did not catch a pic of the stall..but it is the one next to the escalator ... yummy :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wow.................. soon kueh, min zhang kueh, you char kueh.................. yum yum....................... :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tiong Bahru bestest for variety of food, I will surely makan the lormee.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
AhMeng, if I have a choice I would eat more often at home. Never better than a hot one cooked meal.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Okie...i think i shall send P for cooking lessons :biggrin:

Personally I love to cook. For me its a very therapeutic and relaxing activity from my crazy traveling and work. Try it. Can score some points too.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Leong Yeow Chicken Rice at Waterloo Street

Was around the vicinity and colleagues suggested to try this supposed famous stall.

The queue was pretty long...tasted it...not bad...

Ordered Roast Chicken and Charsiew...costs $4.50.

Definitely better and cheaper than the rubbish you get at Fuck Republic anytime! :biggrin:

Last edited: