• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life After 55

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, you retired too early. Maybe you should start a security business servicing Afghanistan and Iraq.

Or protect oil fields in Nigeria and Sudan.

Good money.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GD, you retired too early. Maybe you should start a security business servicing Afghanistan and Iraq.

Or protect oil fields in Nigeria and Sudan.

Good money.

Better still I suggest GD sell arms to Syrian rebels and use the proceeds to fund an anti-Russian movement in the Belarus. Take a page out of Ronald Regan!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As you grow older, what used to be an aunty starts to become strangely attractive.

This one has nothing to do with age, more so the cruel reality of marriage. When you have a fat old lady at home, almost every aunty or ugly mei mei outside become attractive.

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
A music video that has a small section on Singapore in the 1980s. From 0:58 to 1:26

1:10 - 1:12 = A shot of the baby merlion at the old Merlion Park
1:13 - 1:15 = An aerial shot of the bus stop outside the old National Library
1:19 - 1:21 = A shot of the padang with a SBS bus zooming along outside the City Hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C91HT01f5ms

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you. I cut down drinking after doctor's advice. Smoking same same. Bonking like bo energy liao. Sad.

Until about 4 years ago, before age 55, I was fortunate to try to "practise" once a day with the wife, consecutively for up to 23 or 25 days, just missed the target of 30 consecutive days, due to "code red"
There were a few days, once in the morning, and once in the evening.

Now past age 55, may be due to less practice, not as strong, notwithstanding that I have never smoked.