• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liew Mun Leong Billion Dollars Temasek Reputation Has Been Rubbished

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Liew family is super messed up, so wealthy, yet so twisted and cruel to the maid with their deceit in framing the maid and getting her imprisoned. So rich but paid maid $10 for 3 days work! Btw, I do not understand why our Madam HoChing endorsed Mr Liew. May I suggest to our Wonderful Madam PM Wife to learn from Melania Trump and hire a Publicist before she shoots out her words into the internet as she is a Public Figure and should be careful with how she influence others.
So good the employee know how to save money. Surely madam ho is pleased. :cool:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can all expect Shan ministerial speech will be rather banal & meaningless. He will tell us that after thorough investigation, they found several lapses in police procedure related to the matter. The police personnel involved have since been counseled and redeployed. The DJ & DPP were also redeployed to admin roles etc etc. Will setup a panel to review such incident in future and will ensure not make similar mistakes again.

Just like what SAF says whenever a freak accident causing a death!
I
We can all expect Shan ministerial speech will be rather banal & meaningless. He will tell us that after thorough investigation, they found several lapses in police procedure related to the matter. The police personnel involved have since been counseled and redeployed. The DJ & DPP were also redeployed to admin roles etc etc. Will setup a panel to review such incident in future and will ensure not make similar mistakes again.

The father of DPP is a powerful civil service man, I thought she is untouchable

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I

The father of DPP is a powerful civil service man, I thought she is untouchable

Not really powerful. If not mistaken, her father was the one who was told off by Rear Admirer Teo
for giving an interview to Shitty Times about the amount of money and time he spent in France
learning how to cook.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shanmu still needs to explain WHY this happened and WHY it was allowed to continue without any intervention until it reached the HC.

MOM, SPF and AGC all have to account for their roles in allowing this miscarriage of justice to take place.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmu doesn't have any answer or solution to these hard questions. His mantra is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The AG is too connected and untouchable. Buddy buddy with the PM, no less. He has already, at the earliest opportunity, disassociated himself from this case! Like the Mas Selamat case, it will be a few low ranking minions be made the scapegoat. This is PAP modus operandi! All the power but none of the responsibility!

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmu still needs to explain WHY this happened and WHY it was allowed to continue without any intervention until it reached the HC.

MOM, SPF and AGC all have to account for their roles in allowing this miscarriage of justice to take place.
Does the Minister Sham need to inform the Parliament House what punitive actions taken against the Police I/O, DPP and DJ and other personnel?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The filing against the two prosecutors back in June was an insurance policy against
the appeal failing. Suay, suay, karma etc, Justice Chan had the balls and saw the light.
His 100-page judgement reads like an opening statement for Anil.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess it would depend on how Shanmu plays it out together with MPs questioning him
Even though this Shamu still has to take very severe punitive penalty against the police I/O, both DPP and DJ, so as to convince our judiciary system is impartial. On top of that, sentencing LML & Son to jail is inevitable.
The question now is the daughter of LML still hold the position as Director in TH and son in law in Surbana, any nepotism issue?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
which MIW mp will question him.. any wild guess? :geek:
Two of Shanmu's former mentees at A&G (where funnily enough the current AG is from as well, all 6 degrees of separation here!) Vikram Nair and Murali Pillai, plus another question from Tan Wu Meng. Oppo, Sylvia Lim has tabled a question as well. May well have others too??

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though this Shamu still has to take very severe punitive penalty against the police I/O, both DPP and DJ, so as to convince our judiciary system is impartial. On top of that, sentencing LML & Son to jail is inevitable.
The question now is the daughter of LML still hold the position as Director in TH and son in law in Surbana, any nepotism issue?
Let's see how it pans out.

Btw I don't think Shanmu has any power to take action against a member of the judiciary. That is for the CJ to deal with. DPP, this one I am not sure? Maybe he has the power as law minister? Although I think more likely under the control of the AG himself.

Shanmu definitely has the power to deal with SPF as Home Affairs minister.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The suing of the two DPPs add in some complications in the govt parliamentary
side of the story. Assuming that there are no more surprises. More than meets
the eye.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good try. The main character made police reports against Anil the lawyer for harassment
during the past 18 months - when all he wanted to do was to talk to his wife and his driver.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice the radio silence for the last two weeks.The propaganda machinery and the MSM on standby for counter-attack in Oct 2020 parliamentary debates.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice the radio silence for the last two weeks.The propaganda machinery and the MSM on standby for counter-attack in Oct 2020 parliamentary debates.
There is no way to cover PAP shit. The smell pervades regardless, for miles around and the whole world has noticed it.