• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont they owe Singaporeans a duty to report the truth?

They have tails between their legs...most of them..

On this note, i respect the lady reporter who reports on the bus strike incident..somehow she know the truth may have undue repercussion and cost her her job...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the one about pork soup from the tap. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Nothing like a quick jab at the upstart. Look forward to hearing jabs about drinking our own piss.

repeating a joke at such official function shows a lack of originality and class ...to make it worse, a political joke!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On this note, i respect the lady reporter who reports on the bus strike incident..somehow she know the truth may have undue repercussion and cost her her job...

sad..but you summed up the media situation in SG..the SG media helps pap to suppress Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats what happen to Taiwan...

remember the days we go R&R in Kaosiong when we go for military training.

Now we change sides and go to Hainan island for our exercise..

We turn our heads the other way,after seeing China going to be a growing military and economic power.

all these switches of loyalty and friendships will come back to haunt SG in the future

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately true…
Not long ago, some where in Yishun central, the smell of sewage water emerge when turning on the tap, and as usual PUB say "NO PROBLEM" to consume... But, for the pass year HDB resident from difference place around Singapore found that their tap water contain very Odd smell, like cockroach smell, sewage smell, and others unidentified smell, what cause the smell? and why it can not detect by our PUB ?

Is this the reason why Singaporen immune system is weak and Sudden Death occur so regularly? or is this the reason why Singapore birthrate is so low ?

In Sinkieland...if u wanna smoke...you can oni do it at ur window...all other place most likely will kena orgong...

In Sinkieland...if u wanna drink sewage (new)water...jus turn on de tap...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately true…
Not long ago, some where in Yishun central, the smell of sewage water emerge when turning on the tap, and as usual PUB say "NO PROBLEM" to consume... But, for the pass year HDB resident from difference place around Singapore found that their tap water contain very Odd smell, like cockroach smell, sewage smell, and others unidentified smell, what cause the smell? and why it can not detect by our PUB ?

Is this the reason why Singaporen immune system is weak and Sudden Death occur so regularly? or is this the reason why Singapore birthrate is so low ?

good questions...we need to highlight such discrepancies

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the lady reporter who reports on the bus strike incident lost her job ?