• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL should joke about he being made Field Marshallisimo and given the Victoria Cross and the Congressional Medal of Honor.
THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD AND ALL OF USA WILL ROFL THEIR ARSES OUT

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think his joke is akin to a white guy repeating a black man joke......

He has his foot in his mouth...

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL made bad jokes abt China in Washington.

My goodness, what was he thinking?

These jokes are in extremely poor taste even if they were original jokes. And coming from the PM of a sovereign nation. They are classless, tasteless, idiotic, ... and the list goes on. Apparently he tried to do a Wanda Sykes but ended up doing a Larry the Cable Guy.

Absolutely disgraceful.

jw5

Loyal
I better post this first before manipulative bastard Scroobal comes in to this thread and pretends to criticise pinky.
But all others who want to criticise pinky, please carry on.

Actually it is not really pretend, you have to understand his emotional baggage about being discarded to understand that fucker.

KNN, don't criticise LHL and then near election, try to sabotage WP hor!

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the one about pork soup from the tap. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Nothing like a quick jab at the upstart. Look forward to hearing jabs about drinking our own piss.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like his dad, he keeps talking about china as though he is the commie leader. no wonder americans keep thinking sg is part of china. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the one about pork soup from the tap. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Nothing like a quick jab at the upstart. Look forward to hearing jabs about drinking our own piss.

kambing soup will be more politically correct for muslim and hindi audiences. soto ayam from the tap is ok with me. :smile: