• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Made Bad Jokes Abt China

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well ,Pinky can joked to the US businessmen :"We have zero tolerance policy for corruption in Singapore
BUT...but we accept legalised corruption...Hahaha....."

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, I am wondering why does he not have a team to brief him on the protocols or the mannerism that he is supposed to adopt? He cannot possibly be walking into meeting with other head of states unprepared?

Is he being setup by someone internally to look like a fool and as a reason for a downfall? daddy may not be able to defend him so much these days.

To be friendly to USA, China, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia , etc...is his job and good statesmanship. Indeed he must dislpay graciousness, intellect, humour and fun.

But his jokes abt China, made in USA, are disastrous. Not even a school kid will do what he did

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again, I am wondering why does he not have a team to brief him on the protocols or the mannerism that he is supposed to adopt? He cannot possibly be walking into meeting with other head of states unprepared?

Is he being setup by someone internally to look like a fool and as a reason for a downfall? daddy may not be able to defend him so much these days.

Hahaha! He could have been done in by the numerous anti-PAP agents who have infiltrated key positions in various ministries. :wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All those in the maggots in white are there to make money . totally self serving and greedy like maggots.
Only purpose in life is to toady to those above them and to make more money while they can.
Knowledge of work is totally irrelevant to them.

Anyway, LHL is such a fool and bufoon that nothing can help him from being a fool and bufoon in public.
In any other country , he will be rejected and working as peon at best.
Only in Stinkapore can a buffoon be a fucking prime minister in meritocracy promoted by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

SINKIES GOT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR.
A MOCKERY OF A DEMOCRACY AND AND FUCKING MOCKERY OF A PRIME MINISTER.
WHILE BEING SCREWED AND FUCKED BY ALL THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE OF BILLIONS INTO LKY STINKING STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small boy doesn't know how to joke better don't tickle adult asses
when he fark. small boy will know the consequences!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is a very stupid leader. Obviously, he has nothing to talk to American except to crack silly jokes about china. I mean, at the expenses of taxpayers, was that all he could do to please the american? On the other hand, while he is in Singapore, he sang praises about China and how these people have spurs in their hind. It is a shame that he played double-headed snakes in the hope to enjoy the friendship of both sides. I can't find any substance in him all these years.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he has been briefed...but he lacks the intellect ...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those in the maggots in white are there to make money . totally self serving and greedy like maggots.
Only purpose in life is to toady to those above them and to make more money while they can.
Knowledge of work is totally irrelevant to them.

Anyway, LHL is such a fool and bufoon that nothing can help him from being a fool and bufoon in public.
In any other country , he will be rejected and working as peon at best.
Only in Stinkapore can a buffoon be a fucking prime minister in meritocracy promoted by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

SINKIES GOT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR.
A MOCKERY OF A DEMOCRACY AND AND FUCKING MOCKERY OF A PRIME MINISTER.
WHILE BEING SCREWED AND FUCKED BY ALL THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE OF BILLIONS INTO LKY STINKING STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

very perceptive and well said

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is a very stupid leader. Obviously, he has nothing to talk to American except to crack silly jokes about china. I mean, at the expenses of taxpayers, was that all he could do to please the american? On the other hand, while he is in Singapore, he sang praises about China and how these people have spurs in their hind. It is a shame that he played double-headed snakes in the hope to enjoy the friendship of both sides. I can't find any substance in him all these years.

he lacks the intellect and EQ to stay at that level of talk

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure..but South China Morning Post did. the trouble is China has elephant memory and his gaffes do not bode well for China -Singapore relations.

the Chinese may appear smiling..but they hold and axe

Daddy with the hatchet at the cul de sac can not match the "shaolin" fighters?? ha ha ha ha ???

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly, LHl lacks the EQ of a leader

LHL was/is/never will be a leader. How do you expect LHL to have the EQ of a LEADER as he never was.
He was placed there only because LKY placed him there, a fucking useless appendage that LKY could manipulate as a fucking puppet same as GCT.
LHL was put there the same way the paper Generals were placed by LKY on multi billion corporations, build on the fucking billions he and is maggots harvested and screwed and fucked from all of us.

I do not blame LKY or LHL.

I BLAME THE FUCKING SINKIES WITH NO BALLS THAT VOTED AND VOTED AND VOTED FOR SUCH FUCKING RUBBISH MAGGOTS IN WHITE KNOWING THAT WILL BE WHAT THEY WILL BE GETTING.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL was/is/never will be a leader. How do you expect LHL to have the EQ of a LEADER as he never was.
He was placed there only because LKY placed him there, a fucking useless appendage that LKY could manipulate as a fucking puppet same as GCT.
LHL was put there the same way the paper Generals were placed by LKY on multi billion corporations, build on the fucking billions he and is maggots harvested and screwed and fucked from all of us.

I do not blame LKY or LHL.

I BLAME THE FUCKING SINKIES WITH NO BALLS THAT VOTED AND VOTED AND VOTED FOR SUCH FUCKING RUBBISH MAGGOTS IN WHITE KNOWING THAT WILL BE WHAT THEY WILL BE GETTING.

will they wake up before the next GE?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will they wake up before the next GE?

Not only must they wake up.
They must find their fucking balls between their legs.
And prepared to meet those thugs and gangsters at the end of the cul-de-sac holding hatchets and knives.

Future belong to those who are awake and with the balls.
See the future of Burma now unfolding in front of us.
The Burmese got it with courage, fighting with courage against guns and tanks, and laying their lives down.

Sinkies will get what they deserved.

Nothing more, and nothing less

Either they get back their futures

Or they continue to hold heads down and arsehole up high high for the maggots in white to continue to fuck and screw.
They got to position their grand parents and their own sons and daughters for the collective fucking by those MIWs.