• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL has just responded on LWL's accusations:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sneaky bitch has just made an apology and her excuse is that she is a newbie in Tweeter.

Of course she has to claim being a newbie la.

The 'administrator did it' ruse had been overly used by her minions. It will be too obvious if she pulled the same stunt. Further, all administrators would by now by smart enough to demand a token similar to her salary to eat the dead cat, literary in a Chinese saying, for her!

I am wondering how on earth can the pic be posted by unintentionally playing with FB buttons?

If someone 'accidentally' posted a obscene, no that the monkey's posture is not, will he/she be charged with multiple charges, including but not limited to harassment, sending and publication of provocative photos.....etc.

Will HC be charged by poodles?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"What are you trying to do? " He shouted.

"What am I trying to do? I am just trying to stop you from doing what papa hates to do." She literally yelled back.

Sensing her anger, he lowered his voice and reasoned , " Come on. It is not a big deal. The commemoration is quite appropriate. And besides, the people still miss him a lot. And it helps to bring goodwill to the party. We'll need this for the BB by-election."

"It is not the people ! It 's what papa wishes ! Papa will never approve this . You know that don't you?" She stood firm on her grounds.

Meanwhile in the background , the song from Simply Red ( said to be papa's favourite )was playing " If you don't know me by now, you will never, never, never know me. Whooooa! All the things we 'be been through ...."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im confused,abusing of power to commenmorate their PAPA,is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?

i know its LKY's wishes personally not to be worshipped and idolised but this is beyond one man and his wishes not to have his face used on T shirts and caps and tattoos on various body parts.....this is a matter of national security and nation building.the continued prosperity and integrity of the nation rests upon the shoulders of the founding father.....which is not Stamford Raffles by the way.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sneaky bitch has just made an apology and her excuse is that she is a newbie in Tweeter.

"I'm a NEWBIE with a thousand tweets!"

12967924_940222532762502_8464141132857722979_o.jpg

She wrote on Facebook: "Peace, folks, and embarrassed apologies from this Twitter newbie. Had been playing around with Twitter yesterday, trying out different buttons, seeing what can or cannot be done.
"Discovered Twitter reposts pictures without captions, and unfortunately one of the pictures could be misunderstood on its own. Took down as soon as a friend alerted me."

jw5

Loyal
There will always be some that will want to so u won't want to suppress them. Just don't encourage. Over a few years, it will die a natural death.

Not suppress them lah, but encourage them to stop harping about how noble and altruistic he was. :wink: