• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL has just responded on LWL's accusations:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
remind me again what exactly is the argument is about and why do we give a fark?

is this the real housewives of oxley road?

yes you should give a fark and 2 screws because this is about the exceptional familee feud after the demise of Darth KongYew as his son goes on to establish the first family order n seek to exterminate those who draft the chronicles of Mohd Ah Lee including one Cheongster and editors from the Braddel Brothel.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching posts a picture of a monkey on her FB wall raising speculation of family feud further. Continue reading:

monkey.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hasha, now Ho Ching joins in the feud. Lee Hsien Yang will next and on LWL"s side. Dynasty Drama!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, a 60+ Sinkie aunty post this on facebook. The monkey looks quite like Ho Ching too.

Wonder why Ho Ching is so furious with LWL, is it because she wants a dynasty for her kids?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes you should give a fark and 2 screws because this is about the exceptional familee feud after the demise of Darth KongYew as his son goes on to establish the first family order n seek to exterminate those who draft the chronicles of Mohd Ah Lee including one Cheongster and editors from the Braddel Brothel.

each and everyone of them is as slimy and disgusting as the other,even if they are at war i wouldnt want to support any of them.better if a nuke exterminate the whole lot of them.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect it was because of LKY's vast wealth that was not equally distributed among them that is the cause of all these unhappiness. Hence they quarrel openly without regard of their own reputation. Greed kills.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who want to understand the dynamics behind this feud should read ...

http://www.amazon.com/First-Borns-Rule-World-Change/dp/1740511980

Why First Borns Rule the World and Last Borns Want to Change It

Paperback
– June 1, 2003

by Michael Grose

There are many factors affecting a child’s personality and their transition into adulthood, including biological and social influences. The least understood but most emphatic influence on personality is birth order. The implications of the impact of birth order for parents, teachers, and adults involved with children are many. This insightful guide provides answers to a broad range of questions about the personality and behavior of colleagues, life partner, friends, and siblings. Addressing multiple births, special needs children, genetic engineering, blended families, gender balance, single children, and birth-order balance in the workplace, this resource challenges parents to raise each child differently according to his or her birth order.

images

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The First Daughter has taken things too far! Now she has defamed the good PM Lee. I say, sue her! The grassroots leaders will support our good PM!
JohnTan,

The titles of "First Daughter", "First Lady", "First Family" or even "First Son" by custom refer to the next-of-kin of the President of a nation.

Old Fart had never been a President of Sinkieland.

However his porlumpars and sicko-fans have bestowed on him the title of "Founding Father", to the exclusion of Sir Stamford Raffles.

I think it's appropriate to designate LWL as "Founding Daughter".

Holdmetight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being the offspring of Lee Kuan Yew offers you better immunity from defamation suit than any Parliamentary Privilege.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he cares. He also knows that it only will affect them. You were in Armour, you would have heard or known about his merchinta escapees and leading the troops into battle. The guy is a legend. He was one bochap and happy go lucky character.

Ah Yang cannot openly sarpork else his sexual affairs will be exposed by big brother

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
JohnTan,

The titles of "First Daughter", "First Lady", "First Family" or even "First Son" by custom refer to the next-of-kin of the President of a nation.

Old Fart had never been a President of Sinkieland.

However his porlumpars and sicko-fans have bestowed on him the title of "Founding Father", to the exclusion of Sir Stamford Raffles.

I think it's appropriate to designate LWL as "Founding Daughter".

This pa fellow has claimed lky to be his grandmothers lover, his "ah gong".