• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let laugh at Tottenham Hostpur thread

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
24y715k.jpg

2zdy3uw.jpg

2wd58xz.jpg

2uz2u7m.jpg

UEFA Cup (2008 Second Round)
MSK Zilina 1 - 2 Hamburg SV
Udinese 2 - 0 Tottenham
:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
122 millions Great Britain pounds can buy you
GBP-USD-Pound-Sterling-Forex-Analysis-Update-Daily.jpg

gomes - 8m

hutton - 9m
woodgate - 9m
corluka - 8m
bale - 10m

bentley - 17m
modric - 17m
zokora - 8m
dos santos - 5m

bent - 16.5m
pavyluchenko - 14.5m

:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aaahh, Another Cheerful Thought
When Robbie Keane left Wolves, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Coventry, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Leeds, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Spurs, ............

Make sure Robbie Keane don't leave Liverpool
until he retires.
Then work in the backroom staff until he dies.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If proceedings go on producing results like these, we may see two of the biggest clubs relegated from EPL, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United. It happened before, e.g. Nottingham Forest and Leeds United.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tottenham Hotspur is in deep trouble,Berbatov's issue really affected them.
they do not seem to able to get over it.
Ramos is in a dangerous position,i think if Spurs still cannot get a win against Bolton Wanderers on this coming Sunday - 26th October 2008.
Then I think he will probable get the sack.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,you got it right.
Ramos and his assistant is gone.
Harry Redknapp is the new manager.
Let hope he can revive Spurs.

pa.press.net - Sunday 26th October 2008 6:55:00 AM

Redknapp: I will be Spurs boss

Harry Redknapp has agreed to become manager of Tottenham.

The 61-year-old expects be confirmed as Spurs boss later on Sunday morning after Portsmouth gave him permission to talk to the White Hart Lane club following the departure of Juande Ramos. According to Redknapp, Pompey will receive £5million in compensation from the north Londoners.

Redknapp said of his impending appointment: "It's going to be done tonight (Saturday), it will all be sorted out and by the morning I should be in place."

He added on Sky Sports News: "It's a great opportunity for me. It's a big club, Tottenham.

"I love Portsmouth and I loved my time there, we had some fantastic success and I'd never been happier.

"But it's a great deal for Portsmouth, £5million for me, and it's a chance for me to get on and see what I can do."

Redknapp expects to be at White Hart Lane for Sunday afternoon's clash with Bolton and plans to address the players before the match. And despite the despair likely to be felt by Pompey fans at his departure, the former West Ham boss insists it was best for all concerned.

"It's difficult, the funds are tight. We were talking about selling players in January," Redknapp said.

"Tottenham have come in and offered £5million, which is good for the club, and if we're all being honest it was a deal which is good for the club and a chance for me to manage a big club before I retire.

"It worked out okay for everybody."

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't always remember the bad but instead always remember the good that people had done.

Juande Ramos - English League Cup Winners 2008 ( Tottenham Hostpur )

juande_ramos.jpg

710020473-soccer-carling-cup-final-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur-wembley-stadium.jpg

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is actually a very good manager.
just that I believe the transfer's issue and problem cause the team to be dis-united.
wish him all the best in his next job...
who knows,maybe Portsmouth will offer him the vacant post by Redknapp.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely Spurs' pre-season matches appeared to show a strong winning side notwithstanding Berba and Keane not playing. That is why alot of people cannot understand what has gone wrong.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely Spurs' pre-season matches appeared to show a strong winning side notwithstanding Berba and Keane not playing. That is why alot of people cannot understand what has gone wrong.

Pre-season, Berba and Keane were only not playing. They haven't been sold.
But when the season starts, this 2 players are gone. The rest of the team will surely feel lost. Imagine the best 2 point-getters are gone, who do you look for the points? They should not have sold Keane as Berba always wanted to go

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
another good result by Cockerels.

Arsenal 4-4 Tottenham Hotspurs

what a comeback and scoreline.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Levy explained that it was difficult trying to even hold onto Keane, that is if you believe Levy's explanation.

Water under the bridge now. Looks like Harry has made a great impact in less than 1 week at whitehart lane. Harry Houdini strikes again:biggrin:

Pre-season, Berba and Keane were only not playing. They haven't been sold.
But when the season starts, this 2 players are gone. The rest of the team will surely feel lost. Imagine the best 2 point-getters are gone, who do you look for the points? They should not have sold Keane as Berba always wanted to go

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Redknapp is doing wonders at Spurs.
Undefeated in 3 matches since he takeover.
Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool,dealing a first defeat of the season to Liverpool.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tottenham is beginning to fulfil their potential.
Redknapp is good at motivating players.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
will their revival under Redknapp continues with a convincing victory over Dynamo Zagreb in the UEFA Cup ???
hope it will..