• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

less than 10 threads..

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vbulletin is one of the best, if not the best bulletin board in the market today. The latest version has even social networking components embedded. As well as a lot of bells and whistles.

I feel that this is a good move.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you see any stickies?:p

No stickies!!! Yeh!!!

We should promote this forum and let the other shithole over at Delphi clos shop.

I know a way. Raise the price of kopi-O to Starbucks price over that filthy dirty smelly kopitium and not serve kaya gooyew roti chik teh lai arr!!

Watch my other thread here. I will start the fire to burn down the old coffeeshop.

Sam, did u buy insurance on ur old venture? Make sure u get a fire policy bef it is burned down by forum members.

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
No stickies!!! Yeh!!!

We should promote this forum and let the other shithole over at Delphi clos shop.

I know a way. Raise the price of kopi-O to Starbucks price over that filthy dirty smelly kopitium and not serve kaya gooyew roti chik teh lai arr!!

Watch my other thread here. I will start the fire to burn down the old coffeeshop.

Sam, did u buy insurance on ur old venture? Make sure u get a fire policy bef it is burned down by forum members.

Got mocca bo ? :biggrin:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so insecure?

all i said was i saw a loongsam last night and find it amusing, and then the insecure fucktard couldnt take it.

Dun be rude, small boy. Did u say u "find it amusing" or did u actually say "already i'm seeing lots of clone nicks, the same ones over there from delphi. saw a loongsam last night... :wink:"

Again let me say this to u, small boy. This would be the first argument in this NEW forum and let's put on record u r the small boy here who started it, not me.

Talk abt not using obscene language, u sud stop using the word "fucktard" here. It's not something to be proud of, small boy.

Wake up ur idea!<!-- / message -->

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be rude, small boy. Did u say u "find it amusing" or did u actually say "already i'm seeing lots of clone nicks, the same ones over there from delphi. saw a loongsam last night... :wink:"

Again let me say this to u, small boy. This would be the first argument in this NEW forum and let's put on record u r the small boy here who started it, not me.

Talk abt not using obscene language, u sud stop using the word "fucktard" here. It's not something to be proud of, small boy.

is your nick and avatar not trying to spoof the host here? and if u can read, i said i saw clones from the delphi forum *fullstop*. then i said i saw a loongsam and followed by a smiley.

if u cant understand that as i find it amusing, then u are really stupid.

u said, talk abt not using obscene language.. whoever is talking about not using obscene language, fucktard.

y so uptight and insecure? can't stand an adjective like the word 'fuck'? feel like running over to ur mommy already? :eek:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
is your nick and avatar not trying to spoof the host here? and if u can read, i said i saw clones from the delphi forum *fullstop*. then i said i saw a loongsam and followed by a smiley.

if u cant understand that as i find it amusing, then u are really stupid.

u said, talk abt not using obscene language.. whoever is talking about not using obscene language, fucktard.

y so uptight and insecure? can't stand an adjective like the word 'fuck'? feel like running over to ur mommy already? :eek:

Watever. No coffee for u.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feedback to the Moderator:

i completed a reply, clicked submit -> the post was gone because i was logged out

this happened twice

either two situations could have happen:

(i) someone posted inbetween and the system does not allow me to post (unlikely)

(ii) the time-out parameter is too short (more likely)

There is a thread 'Message to all the Guests'

That can be made sticky so that it is always at the top

the mac video at the top, if it is not meant for generating revenue, might be removed because from a guest's perspective, seeing all the forums at one time without scrolling down make for a better user experience

if alfresco is targeted at singaporeans, then it might be better to make it at singapore time...

fyi...just feedback

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Now then!:( Let's not forget that this section is for friendly talk only. If you guys want to quarrel, please use the "rubbish" section. :p

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hi there. You can set any time zone you want. Go to your user CP to edit.

I'm surprised you got logged out. It has not happened to me. Are you behind a proxy?

If you use your "back" button, can you retrieve the content of you message from the message pane?

The video is being used for testing the features in the forum. It will be removed soon.

fyi...just feedback

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey sam, i too was automatically logged out. both here and in the other sex forum. surf for 10-15 mins, then wil bring me to the password and username login page.

but for this site i set my it to *rremember me everytime* so no problem there.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

i completed a reply, clicked submit -> the post was gone because i was logged out

this happened twice

Make sure you tick "remember me" If you didn't, that could be the cause of the problem.

hey sam, i too was automatically logged out. both here and in the other sex forum. surf for 10-15 mins, then wil bring me to the password and username login page.

but for this site i set my it to *rremember me everytime* so no problem there.

In the sex forum, make sure you enter the forum from the default homepage which is http://www.sammyboyforum.com. You may need to delete your old cookies if they contain out of date cookie paths.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then!:( Let's not forget that this section is for friendly talk only. If you guys want to quarrel, please use the "rubbish" section. :p

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Looks like it is the FIRST QUARREL in this NEW Forum and u guys can see it is that small dick who started it. I am more than happy if he brings his quarrel and irrelevant comments to the rubbish section. I am not interested in his whining abt clones and the stinking Delphi forum he is so used to. Why don't he just remain there if he thinks the Delphi forum is so good. Correct or not? :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xenforo's housekeeping features include blanket bans?
Yes, but only for Administrators (such as @Leongsam) and, unless I'm mistaken, any Moderator that the Administrator trusts enough to give him the ability to immediately ban a member from posting in all threads and not just the ability to tediously ban the member from posting in specific threads.

So if @Leongsam is no longer willing to ban any member again, then in my humble opinion, he should appoint at least one more active Super-Moderator (my first choice is @eatshitndie because he's fully retired, whereas @Froggy still seems too busy with his work) to be your Deputy. :smile:

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, but only for Administrators (such as @Leongsam) and, unless I'm mistaken, any Moderator that the Administrator trusts enough to give him the ability to immediately ban a member from posting in all threads and not just the ability to tediously ban the member from posting in specific threads.

So if @Leongsam is no longer willing to ban any member again, then in my humble opinion, he should appoint at least one more active Super-Moderator (my first choice is @eatshitndie because he's fully retired, whereas @Froggy still seems too busy with his work) to be your Deputy. :smile:

What about me? LOL!