• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leslie Chew cartoons

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
This is really funny... WP, for whatever it is worth, didn't even dare to go and sell their papers Hammer when NSP kena summoned by NEA, only after NSP managed to win the standoff with NEA then continue to sell their papers, you actually expect them to lead such a protest? Gosh!

Goh Meng Seng

Any Evidence for this?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really funny... WP, for whatever it is worth, didn't even dare to go and sell their papers Hammer when NSP kena summoned by NEA, only after NSP managed to win the standoff with NEA then continue to sell their papers, you actually expect them to lead such a protest? Gosh!

Goh Meng Seng

The NSP's Vice President was fined by NEA. I find it hard to call that "winning the standoff".

Despite the fine, WP was still selling the Hammer until today.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chew's talent doesn't match his intent. Political satire is a craft, you play cloak and dagger poking fun at your subjects with guile and wit,
to such point where even the enemy sees the humour and smiles at it.

This Chew guy is dense, if not daft. His brand of cartoon, when turned on even the man on the street, is really asking to be slapped.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chew's talent doesn't match his intent. Political satire is a craft, you play cloak and dagger poking fun at your subjects with guile and wit,
to such point where even the enemy sees the humour and smiles at it.

This Chew guy is dense, if not daft. His brand of cartoon, when turned on even the man on the street, is really asking to be slapped.

Those are the words i was looking for :smile:. Well said.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the part you mentioned on the cheebye lips..pretty heavy on the slap on the face thing.

my sincere apology, tony

I missed your this post for so long _

21608966.jpg