• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leslie Chew cartoons

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP are actually just big bullying cowards..

The political scene in Malaysia is much more rowdy.. But at least Najib and Anwar takes it like a man and not like Ah Kuas like what Pinky and his cronies are doing to their critics..

S'pore's political scene is just a kiddie playground and yet the PAP can't take the minor heat..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sinkie Land, its considered an offence of Lese Majeste if you make fun of the Royal FamiLEE and their cronies..

Sinkieland is even harsher than Thailand's when it comes to unwritten lese majeste laws........
In Thailand only the royal family is covered specifically only the King, Queen and the crown prince....here even the royal familee dogs are protected.
Also in thailand the offenders are almost usually pardoned but no such luck in sinkieland....you are marked for life.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to Leslie ... he's got balls. Keep up the good fight, we're behind you.

And a big 'fuck you' to the cowardly PAP and their castrati minions!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The political scene in Malaysia is much more rowdy.. But at least Najib and Anwar takes it like a man and not like Ah Kuas like what Pinky and his cronies are doing to their critics..

S'pore's political scene is just a kiddie playground and yet the PAP can't take the minor heat..

its not that Najib the murderer takes it like a man........he would behave worse than Mahatiar if he can.........but alas its the maturing savvy bolehland voters keeping these dirty politicians in check. Expect more changes for the better if Najib gets a lower % this time round.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He must have only met the ground people. If he had met those higher ups, I'm sure he will not speak so positively of them.

59256_507310019305998_450983202_n.png

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
........You pay tax is to give them power to arrest you by saying things that is truthful??? what sort of logic is that???

The daft, silent 60% thinks that's ok. They even throw in the future of their children as proof that everything's ok

What to do? Let's move on

Thank you, White Scums. Thank you, 60%.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sinkie govt has no right to investigate people who speak out against the people.. if you have noticed..they only investigate ..then no more ...hehehehe....only use fear to you ..cowards ...sinkie may..all behavior like that..now this event has create more awareness for his comic strip in Facebook..hahahaha...wonderful.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and what can people do?
it also requires lots of $$$$$ spent on lawyers etc
that's where the other side has the upper hand

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and what can people do?
it also requires lots of $$$$$ spent on lawyers etc
that's where the other side has the upper hand

Wah, they know who you are. Scarly, kenna served letter for contempt of Kangaroos who are in contempt of Singapore and Singaporeans.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, they know who you are. Scarly, kenna served letter for contempt of Kangaroos who are in contempt of Singapore and Singaporeans.

i already waiting to go to trial .... and my pockets are less deep than than the other side, so WTF contempt talking you?

GbMySg

Has Pinky become as sensitive as a spoilt brat teenage girl?
Wonder which underling was tasked to file the complaint/police report?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He draws well. So, his source of income is as a full-time cartoonist?

Soon he will have to draw as murals on the Changi wall.

Man. those walls are tall and right on top stand a Gurhka guard and I must say he will easily exceed 600 cartoons if he complete just a quarter of those walls! LOL

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like the PaPpies is tightening the grip on political dissent. The demand letters from AGC to bloggers, NParks' advise to GG, forcing Nizam Ismail out of AMP, and now this.
Are we moving backward to the 80s?
GG better watch out, I'm sure he will be targeted soon.

jw5

Loyal
Looks like the PaPpies is tightening the grip on political dissent. The demand letters from AGC to bloggers, NParks' advise to GG, forcing Nizam Ismail out of AMP, and now this.
Are we moving backward to the 80s?

We should all also watch out for Scroobal and other internet monikers who claim that they are "credible and reliable" and you can meet them with no fear because they used to serve the establishment but now "hate them". LOL.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what others have said, it seems that he is quite compromised that they can pull the lever any time they like.
If they do it, I am sure they'll do it simply for laughs, as he isn't viewed as a threat to anyone but himself.