• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam! Please help me!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are better off making a police report at your friendly neighbourhood police post. I am sure the nice Police uncle will write down your statement and hand it to the IO who will chuck it to the bottom of 'most important cases' folder :biggrin:

Testing how long it takes before it goes to the rubbish heaps.:biggrin:

Me Too . What Can We Do ???

I don't know what i can do, but i do know that you need to stop zapping and scolding people anonymously.:biggrin:

Yes you are a ruling elite. No member of the elite class deserves such abuse. Ask Sammy to do something.

Me 2nd Class Elite, must donate before becoming 1st Class.:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies is a big warlord. he can protect himself. don't help him. :biggrin:

Ever seen a Warlord kena INF and Banned so many times in a forum?:biggrin:

Yur 'O' level how many points....less than 6 can hantam him liao.... :biggrin:
Can fight who have more points?:biggrin:

now jio 1 to 1 trend coming back. iirc the last tua zong case was ah ram vs psy83?? fight at geylang
Ram gone, PSY in Korea doing Gangnam Style.:biggrin:

please click on the help me button if you are asking for help..
press delete to exit :biggrin: :biggrin:

After i press for help, it will prompt me for my credit card numbers. You think i don't know ah?:o:biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, you reply to so many people all at once, this thread will be balloon to 10 pages very quickly for sure. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, you reply to so many people all at once, this thread will be balloon to 10 pages very quickly for sure. :biggrin:

You mean me? I thought by doing so it only takes up a single posting space? I don't know. Ask Raiders.....er...mmm... think ask Leong directly better.:p:biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean me? I thought by doing so it only takes up a single posting space? I don't know. Ask Raiders.....er...mmm... think ask Leong directly better.:p:biggrin:

No lah, didnt mean that. What I meant is everyone will reply you, cos you're a conversation magnet.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk so much for FUCK?

KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE!
:oIo:

First of all, i have never cross words with you until recently. You came right at me with 4 INF immediately after TLG gave me 4 INF on the same night. You planned to ban me but failed. I only started taunting you from that day onwards. Members can check the past history postings between us to check whether what i said is true. You are the fucker playing victim here.:oIo:

You mean I started to infract you because of this thread? http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?131695-Introducing-myself&p=1256300#post1256300. Look at all the big bold fonts and vulgarities you use and that was the reason why I infracted you, you chump.

Anyway, then what? You responded by insulting my mother? http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?131823-Petai-a-forgotten-dish&p=1257639#post1257639. So someone infract you (for using vulgarites) and you insult their parents?

You use vulgraites and behaving like a freaking uneducated barbarian in this forum. So now you ask Sam to help you like a cry baby? You freaking devil!!! 贼喊捉贼?

Thank you for using bold and insulting my mother again. I just infracted you once more.

Please send my regards to your mum and your whole family!! Have a good day!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dude, You just upped your nemesis clone. :o

Now I know that the Mods do not have our IP log.

Btw, just because I like to scold KNNBCCB in real life and in cyberspace, it does not imply that that name is my clone!!

You think too much liao!!

:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean I started to infract you because of this thread? http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?131695-Introducing-myself&p=1256300#post1256300. Look at all the big bold fonts and vulgarities you use and that was the reason why I infracted you, you chump.

Anyway, then what? You responded by insulting my mother? http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?131823-Petai-a-forgotten-dish&p=1257639#post1257639. So someone infract you (for using vulgarites) and you insult their parents?

You use vulgraites and behaving like a freaking uneducated barbarian in this forum. Now now you ask Sam to help you like a cry baby? You freaking devil!!!

Thank you for using bold and insulting my mother again. I just infracted you once more.

Please send my regards to your mum and your whole family!! Have a good day!!

Mai Khong Lanjiao Wei Lah!:oIo:
Limbeh IHP first day throwing vulgarities in SBF? or You happened to only realise that on the day you INF me?
I didn't fuck TuaLingGong but i only go after you because you fucking tried to take advantage of the situation to ban me.
Your fucking intention is very clear when you try to ban me that day.
I am just fooling around with KNNBCCB today. You fucking ball-less Chee Bye Kia tried to use this opportunity to bash me.
If i open up my rep report, you will be fucking surprise who many points KNNBCCB has upped me and how many points I have upped him.

Tell you what? INF me has got no fucking effect on me now. I give you a chance to INFlict wound on my body. That is if you got the fucking Chee Bye Balls.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mai Khong Lanjiao Wei Lah!:oIo:
Limbeh IHP first day throwing vulgarities in SBF? or You happened to only realise that on the day you INF me?............Tell you what? INF me has got no fucking effect on me now. I give you a chance to INFlict wound on my body. That is if you got the fucking Chee Bye Balls.

Simi lanjiao long story. Let's cut your freaking thesis short!!

Since you use vulgarites and behave like a chao Ah Beng here, then quit asking Sam to help you and play victim!!

Please send my regards to your mum and your whole family!! Have a good day!! Jai Yen Yen!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi lanjiao long story. Let's cut your freaking thesis short!!

Since you use vulgarites and behave like a chao Ah Beng here, then quit asking Sam to help you and play victim!!

Please send my regards to your mum and your whole family!! Have a good day!! Jai Yen Yen!

Seriously, this is the best reply you can give?

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's where my INF power comes into play.:biggrin: By the way, you sound familiar. Do i know you by some other nicks?

Bro IHP, look at my SIGGY.

Whoever humtum that bargeiro Darth is my friend. You too busy self-absorbed in your wars and do not noticed many ordinary nicks like me, especially newbies, are zapped indiscriminately.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro IHP, look at my SIGGY.

Whoever humtum that bargeiro Darth is my friend. You too busy self-absorbed in your wars and do not noticed many ordinary nicks like me, especially newbies, are zapped indiscriminately.

I am damn sure i know you by another nick.
If you trust me, don't mind PM me your nick which i know of.