• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all bro and sis, bayou water village corner terrace and semi D for sales... What's app me at 0167481210 if interested.. Cheers.

penpen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi hi,

Anyone commuting daily in and out of Singapore from leisure farm with their little ones?

I thinking of moving to bayou creek when its ready next yr and commute daily. Last Thurs around 8pm, i was travelling into
Singapore via second link and v surprised to see a long tail of cars queuing at the msian customs to enter johor. Is this normal?

Thanks for sharing...

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Bayou Creek phase 2 will be launching in Dec 2013. Price seem to be keeping up with rest of Iskandar region as well.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Bayou Creek phase 2 will be launching in Dec 2013. Price seem to be keeping up with rest of Iskandar region as well.

Offered to LF residents first. Semi dee 2.8 million bungalow 4.8 to 5.5 million. 20 plus units only.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean land size starts from 4500 sft and price start at RM 4.8M? Have they actually sold any units? That really expensive for that kind of land size.

Agreed with you mate. We've got a text from the LF sales office asking for RM2.9mil for a semi-detach.

I immediately.... and rejected it. RM2mil is acceptable.

Attachments

• 1310575907770.jpg
    1310575907770.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 390

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with you mate. We've got a text from the LF sales office asking for RM2.9mil for a semi-detach.

I immediately.... and rejected it. RM2mil is acceptable.

I was told by LF sales that SemiDs will be launched next week to public starting at 2.86M.

Bungalows will be launched next year, estimated starting at 4.4M, but not confirmed yet. Still, over the top, future pricing. A few of EL Phase 4b bungalows are still available at around 3.9M. Land size is much bigger, 8xxx sft.

I found a video on the Bayou Creek Phase 1 status on September 1. Note that the date in the video seems incorrect:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVsaizL1gZM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=yVsaizL1gZM

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told by LF sales that SemiDs will be launched next week to public starting at 2.86M.

Bungalows will be launched next year, estimated starting at 4.4M, but not confirmed yet. Still, over the top, future pricing. A few of EL Phase 4b bungalows are still available at around 3.9M. Land size is much bigger, 8xxx sft.

I found a video on the Bayou Creek Phase 1 status on September 1. Note that the date in the video seems incorrect:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yVsaizL1gZM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=yVsaizL1gZM

The reason why prices have gone up due to some exciting announcements regarding transport link and uem announcing soon their plans regarding gerbang nusajaya which is directly opposite leisure farm. Will look very cheap in 5 years time

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why prices have gone up due to some exciting announcements regarding transport link and uem announcing soon their plans regarding gerbang nusajaya which is directly opposite leisure farm. Will look very cheap in 5 years time

Any idea what announcements will UEM be making?
Currently, the China Mall and race tracks + residential developments have been announced.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does anyone know how many of the 16 semids released sold so far?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Leisure farm development really knows how to do the marketing of their houses.

Limited release and controlled pricing together with balloting schemes just goes towards preserving the exclusivity of the estate.

Tough for potential buyers but hats off to the marketing team. That's the way to entice Singaporean and foreign buyers into Johor.

UEM and other mass market developers should learn a thing or two.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Leisure farm development really knows how to do the marketing of their houses.

Limited release and controlled pricing together with balloting schemes just goes towards preserving the exclusivity of the estate.

Tough for potential buyers but hats off to the marketing team. That's the way to entice Singaporean and foreign buyers into Johor.

UEM and other mass market developers should learn a thing or two.

Leisure Farm and UEM, in Iskandar, are completely different animals with a different vision, mission, and strategy.

Leisure Farm (Mulpha) is positioned as high end real estate. Their mission is to maximise the value of their owned land bank, without much control into what happens around it. In a region that has become a favourite of investors, and prices are going up, it is in their interest to release limited real estate into market and keep waiting until prices rise further to sell off the limited land bank they own. They will continue to free ride on all of the catalytic developments created by UEM.

UEM, on the other hand, are the master developers of Nusajaya. They are perhaps the largest land owners. It is in their interest to get the area populated so that Iskandar becomes successful. They offer real estate at all price ranges (Nusa Bayou to East Ledang). Be it entry level, like Nusa Bayou or high end, like East Ledang, they are trying to keep their prices reasonable and release as many units they can sustain so that more people can buy and start living, in the process create critical mass for businesses to come in. So far, I must say they have done a darn good job. I have been going to Nusajaya quite frequently since early 2011 and I can see that the place is shaping up quite nicely. Shops, Restaurants, Hotels, Mall, Schools, Colleges, internationally diverse communities, businesses, have all come up within these 3 years and that's incredible.

So, in a nutshell, here is what I can conclude about an organization like UEM:
- there focus is more on the success of Iskandar and creating a lively community, not just make money on real estate
- being a government linked organization, they cannot be seen as a company that is jacking up real estate prices and contributing to a bubble, so they cannot be price leaders. Their price increases have to be slow and sustainable and in tandem with material costs, etc, that may be justified
- right now, they are making tons of money from land sales to other developers so they can very well afford to keep their real estate prices reasonable and let it sell itself

Last edited: