• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do I give reputation points to a fellow member?
Sorry for such a basic question, but kinda new to this.
Am glad to get the views from some of the members here.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do I give reputation points to a fellow member?
Sorry for such a basic question, but kinda new to this.
Am glad to get the views from some of the members here.

The Star icon at the bottom left of a post is for adding of Reputation Points. Only latest posts have this icon on the bottom left.

1655883_10152055444184667_1062972172_n.jpg

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know how is the renting market in Bayou Creek so far?

I don't think anyone is renting at the moment as some in the process of handing over while the rest will be handed over in April.
I think rental should be between 7 k to 10 k at the most.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove past Bayou Creek and most of the phase I houses looked close to ready.
I heard that the rest of the handover will be targeted for April/May 2014.
Hope they will then complete the phase I area and set up the electronic security gate.
Think phase II will be likely to be launched in May/June 2014.
Near to the launch of the mixed development of Sunway project too.
I think the EcoWorld project is nearby, just before the Gelang Patah area.
If so, the whole surrounding will be coming up nicely.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened to browse through the East Ledang section on Sammyboy and it's a whole lot more active with lots of activities on handover happening right now.
Leisure Farm/Bayou Creek is rather still on the activities front.
Might anyone know of another platform that the LF community is interacting on or has it been so quiet all along?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened to browse through the East Ledang section on Sammyboy and it's a whole lot more active with lots of activities on handover happening right now.
Leisure Farm/Bayou Creek is rather still on the activities front.
Might anyone know of another platform that the LF community is interacting on or has it been so quiet all along?

LF losing its lustre due to lack of leadership and direction for the resort, incompetent and nonchalant attitude of the staff there and broken promises. Can vomit blood getting defects rectified.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez,

sounds like you have a bad personal experience there.
Do you own one of the Bayou Creek houses?

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say reading the the East Ledang threads, very lively community spirit building up there.

There was even mention of compensation for late delivery of the handover to existing owners.

The houses in Bayou Creek seem to take quite a while for completion. Last I heard, they were targetting to do the handover in April 2014. Doesn't exactly look all ready yet though.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems slow. Leisure Farm positioned the project as top end. They should have done a proper handover so that positive owner experiences can translate into future additional sales.

Neighbour not coming back? So what did they decide to do with their house? Just leave it?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems slow. Leisure Farm positioned the project as top end. They should have done a proper handover so that positive owner experiences can translate into future additional sales.

Neighbour not coming back? So what did they decide to do with their house? Just leave it?

Delete my posting cos do not want to cause any unhappiness esp with LF fans

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
No kopi money :confused:

Although I am ranting its out of frustration as am too used to singapore's efficiency and promptness. I know eventually all these defects will be rectified. Leisure Farm is still a very nice place to come home too.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am ranting its out of frustration as am too used to singapore's efficiency and promptness. I know eventually all these defects will be rectified. Leisure Farm is still a very nice place to come home too.

There is a timeline to defect warranty.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Valdez, hope the rectification gets done soon for you.

Do you know if your neighbours are moving in or just buying to rent?

Place is still rather quiet.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal

:smile:
Which precinct do u own in LF Valdez. I think you have very good background info on Iskandar and LF all along.