• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I managed to buy it, didn't really offer anything new although good to hear finally a grocer and wine outlet will be coming......

This sat at 6.30 pm channel news Asia will be showing documentary on leisure farm as well as uem sunrise projects.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
I managed to buy it, didn't really offer anything new although good to hear finally a grocer and wine outlet will be coming......

At least it shows that the new LF mgmt is making effort to raise visibility and improve on the facilities. Better than one that does nothing.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, LF was also used as a backdrop for a Hollywood production with Pinewood Studio production and some LFarmers were roped in as extras :smile:

Went for horse riding at Bale Club with my kids. Now managed by Gallop Stables from Singapore. Quite an impressive change since they took over about one and a half months ago. There were 26 horses being prepared or used by Pinewood Studios for their filming of 'Marco Polo' for the next 3 months. Great to watch their training sessions, especially with the trick horse riding with the Russian trainers. There are another 17 horses owned by Gallop and they are getting more soon. Much cheaper than the Singapore prices for the riding sessions.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove into Pinewood Studio vicinity recently. Very Very impressed with the grand buildings. Its really a hidden gem, seriously. I am so excited about the massive development that is gota take place. No wonder those developers dare to price their new houses at RM 800 or higher for 99 year leasehold. Life will be like in Heaven for those staying in and nearby Medini in 10 years time.

Went for horse riding at Bale Club with my kids. Now managed by Gallop Stables from Singapore. Quite an impressive change since they took over about one and a half months ago. There were 26 horses being prepared or used by Pinewood Studios for their filming of 'Marco Polo' for the next 3 months. Great to watch their training sessions, especially with the trick horse riding with the Russian trainers. There are another 17 horses owned by Gallop and they are getting more soon. Much cheaper than the Singapore prices for the riding sessions.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just watched the feature on Channelnews Asia this evening.

Covered both UEM Sunrise and Mulpha.

Most in this forum would not find anything new from the feature.

However, I would think that those who know LF for the first time would be very impressed with the way LF was projected. Serene and high end living.

Good publicity for LF and they event shared that they are selling 20 plots of land this time round.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest limited land sale by mulpha

Tender closes on 8th August 2014.

Precinct 1 Merbok Springs – Reserve Price from RM145 PSF to RM170 PSF ( land size : 46,479 sq.ft to 58,426 sq.ft.)
Precinct 4 Polo View – Reserve Price from RM180 PSF to RM210 PSF ( land size : 18,729 sq.ft. to 26,019 sq.ft.)
Precinct 5 Bayou Bay – Reserve Price from RM190 PSF to RM215 PSF ( land size : 12,320 sq.ft to 15,161 sq.ft.)

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for update Valdez.

Am seeing more folks moving in and out of Bayou Creek now.
Any idea when LF will launch Bayou Creek II and Bayou Garden?

Hope the new Bayou Creek residents will have fun moving in and setting up their homes :smile:

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to be a few more months before we can start shifting as house still not ready and we have reno to do on top.

We are planning some modifications to our pool but Aquarius Pools in JB is busy for next 6 months and can't help us!!
Any one have any recommendations?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope the new Bayou Creek residents will have fun moving in and setting up their homes :smile:

For Bayou Creek phase 1, remaining units still no news for key collection yet..

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to be a few more months before we can start shifting as house still not ready and we have reno to do on top.

We are planning some modifications to our pool but Aquarius Pools in JB is busy for next 6 months and can't help us!!
Any one have any recommendations?

Try brilliant pools

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard bayou gardens launch around end of the year. Mostly super linked and semi dees with own club house like bayou water village

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest limited land sale by mulpha

Tender closes on 8th August 2014.

Precinct 1 Merbok Springs – Reserve Price from RM145 PSF to RM170 PSF ( land size : 46,479 sq.ft to 58,426 sq.ft.)
Precinct 4 Polo View – Reserve Price from RM180 PSF to RM210 PSF ( land size : 18,729 sq.ft. to 26,019 sq.ft.)
Precinct 5 Bayou Bay – Reserve Price from RM190 PSF to RM215 PSF ( land size : 12,320 sq.ft to 15,161 sq.ft.)

Wow.. Prices jump up so much! I recall last year tender, the pricing was from 90-120psf only!!!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. Prices jump up so much! I recall last year tender, the pricing was from 90-120psf only!!!

It's just a matter of time it will hit at least $500 ringgit psf given leisure farm strategic position. Anyway no many places you can buy freehold land in a managed resort just minutes from Singapore.