• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Very beautiful 3 storey design. Face the canal. Lots of greenery. But the semi dees in excess of 3 million.

Hi Valdez, hope you have been well.
Good to know you have seen the layout.
I saw it in one of the LF publications briefly.
Where can we find more details of Bayou Garden? Does look good.
And when you say strata titled, is it for 99 years or otherwise?

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on this forum directions, I Tried out the shortcut from LF to CIQ near gate 2 yesterday afternoon. It is really a short cut but it was quite a narrow road. Is this one way or 2 way?
i figure this can also be used by drivers from the Tanjong pelepas road to get to LF. And what will happen if there is another car coming your way when you are on this road to get out from LF ? Certain parts are so narrow and there is no way 2 cars can pass by each other.
Anyway this is good but just pray no one is coming in from the opposite direction.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on this forum directions, I Tried out the shortcut from LF to CIQ near gate 2 yesterday afternoon. It is really a short cut but it was quite a narrow road. Is this one way or 2 way?
i figure this can also be used by drivers from the Tanjong pelepas road to get to LF. And what will happen if there is another car coming your way when you are on this road to get out from LF ? Certain parts are so narrow and there is no way 2 cars can pass by each other.
Anyway this is good but just pray no one is coming in from the opposite direction.

Hi micheal - Not forgetting there is a fallen palm tree that takes up half the narrow road. It's been lying there for the past couple of weeks. Wonder who to call to get this fallen tree removed.
I have been using this short cut to get from LF to the CIQ and back to LF. In order to use this to get back to LF you will need to turn off the 1st exit after the toll towards tanjong pelepas and make a u turn at the t junction further down back towards singapore. Takes less than 10 minutes from the toll to reach LF using this route.But you are right. Got to watch out of cars coming out from this short cut as well as look out for cars behind you. Had a close call a few days ago.

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi micheal - Not forgetting there is a fallen palm tree that takes up half the narrow road. It's been lying there for the past couple of weeks. Wonder who to call to get this fallen tree removed.
I have been using this short cut to get from LF to the CIQ and back to LF. In order to use this to get back to LF you will need to turn off the 1st exit after the toll towards tanjong pelepas and make a u turn at the t junction further down back towards singapore. Takes less than 10 minutes from the toll to reach LF using this route.But you are right. Got to watch out of cars coming out from this short cut as well as look out for cars behind you. Had a close call a few days ago.

Also the quality of the road is terrible, got more holes than swiss cheese. I have a pretty low car so its impossible to take my car down this road without seriously causing some damage. So i am stuck with the long way round until the new slip roads get finished.....if ever!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also the quality of the road is terrible, got more holes than swiss cheese. I have a pretty low car so its impossible to take my car down this road without seriously causing some damage. So i am stuck with the long way round until the new slip roads get finished.....if ever!

I actually harboured the thought of bringing gravel in my car and filling those damned potholes

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to know i can take this road going to LF from Tuas and back, yes there was the fallen tree. Luckily can still pass by it.
Potholes are only some short sections of the whole road. Not ideal but overall i am still glad that this shortcut is there.
Looking forward to the proper permanent connection but it seems up till now since the UEM/Mulpha announcement, nothing had moved on the construction site.http://www.singsupplies.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should go and check out this week's edition of The Edge Singapore.

Full 2 page feature on Leisure Farm. Lots of focus on the upgrading of facilities in LF and also feature on new key staff at LF.
Interesting to read.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, LF was also used as a backdrop for a Hollywood production with Pinewood Studio production and some LFarmers were roped in as extras :smile:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should go and check out this week's edition of The Edge Singapore.

Full 2 page feature on Leisure Farm. Lots of focus on the upgrading of facilities in LF and also feature on new key staff at LF.
Interesting to read.

Is it on sale already ?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought the digital edition today on Singapore and Malaysia and no sign of anything mentioning LF. Was it a supplement or something?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought the digital edition today on Singapore and Malaysia and no sign of anything mentioning LF. Was it a supplement or something?
City and country supplement

image.jpg

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I managed to buy it, didn't really offer anything new although good to hear finally a grocer and wine outlet will be coming......