• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Wei Ling: I'll no longer write for SPH

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is Lee Wei Ling going into sex fiction fifty shades of grey erotica publishing like claire?cant wait to read her new works.

You wanna read about HEr SEX LIFE?....is sHE ever publish a book like that...the urologist & those treating Erectile Dysfunction will be doing a roaring business...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The grassroots leaders have rallied around our First Daughter. We will boycott SPH's rubbish papers for the first week, and use it to collect dog and bird poo for the 2nd and third week. I will also be dumping my SPH shares.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chia has been in the employ of the Singapore Press Holdings – the parent company of The Straits Times – since 2002.

Soon he will be out on the street looking for another job ... insulting supremo like he is a kacang puteh is serious ...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The grassroots leaders have rallied around our First Daughter. We will boycott SPH's rubbish papers for the first week, and use it to collect dog and bird poo for the 2nd and third week. I will also be dumping my SPH shares.

April's fool joke lah. Brainless grassroot 'leaders'.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freedom of Speech in Singapore? This woman is utterly blur about what her Papa did to the press..........

Even writing about culling monkeys at the Botanic Gardens earned a newspaper, the Singapore Herald instant death. The editorial boss Francis Wong also kena exiled.......

jw5

Loyal
She doesnt praise she reveals dirty secrets like the washing of undies you moron

Only gullible morons like you will not realise that her articles are about praising papa and revealing clean secrets like washing of dirty undies is part of the praising. :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genuine question:

Given her high credentials, how much has she contributed to sg as head of whatever it is she is now?

Eg how many neurological procedures has she pioneered? Drugs developed? Papers published? Lives saved directly? Etc

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genuine question:

Given her high credentials, how much has she contributed to sg as head of whatever it is she is now?

Eg how many neurological procedures has she pioneered? Drugs developed? Papers published? Lives saved directly? Etc

papers--check google scholar.