• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew: National Service is now widely ‘accepted’ by Singaporeans

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....where is the pap IB, ah sam...
nvm i stand in for him...
of course NS is widely accepted....even the opps parties dare not campaign on the promise to abolish NS when in power......even a kuku can understand the significance.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ns is a modern day slavery for male Singaporean.but one thing I dun understand, now a lot of ns men drop dead like flies when the training is not so tough like before.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Israel, there is a movement called refuseniks
They refuse to serve in the occupied Palestinian territories due
to their political stand.

In NZ soldeiers also have the option to refuse serving in
countries they deem to have ideological or used as occupation
forces in countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

It is only politically correct in this time and age,
where individuals are given the empowerment
to show what they feel to express it.

Governments the world over also should know that not serving do not make the individual
any less nationalistic than those serving.

If the heart and mind is not there, do you think the person will fight with their lives
for the nation?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shows how out of touch LKY is with reality. :eek:

Spore is really in big trouble. We are led by multi-millionaires who live in their ivory towers, disconnected from the everyday lifes of "lesser mortals":(
LKY will probably up the lorry before all the problems come home to roost. That'll leave his sons & daughter(s) holding the bag, maybe they'll need to run road:confused:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No party in Sinkieland has the imagination to envisage an alternative Sinkieland, different from that of the PAPzies. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people become desperate & angry, something will emerge. Don't know if it will be better but by then people will be cursing the Lee name. Just look at how angry some people are with the PAP. Many are directing their anger inwards but once they direct anger at the PAP, it's goodbye PAP. Just look at what's happened in the middle east.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY Is Mad ? Or He Is Just A Lousy Liar ?

rt2.jpg

Dono whether someone here is so moved to tears that he kill himself straightaway.

It's a drama about greed, tragedy and madness. It's getting better than that half-baked Shakespeare dramas.

19950816.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngiamtongdow.jpg

"Curiously, both the government and the Workers Party accept that ministerial salaries be pegged to high income earners rather than the median of the work force, which is $3,070 a month as at June 2011."

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Co-driver Is Afraid Of The Driver

ngiamtongdow.jpg

"Curiously, both the government and the Workers Party accept that ministerial salaries be pegged to high income earners rather than the median of the work force, which is $3,070 a month as at June 2011."

5679275592_2a240249d1.jpg

Is there any hope for Sinkiesland when a pseudo oppo tries to dance along with the megalomaniac party ? The late JBJ was right. Strangely, the co-driver didn't give the driver a hard slap wor. Instead, he just agree to everything he does ! One happy family !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Co-driver Is Afraid Of The Driver

Pseudo opposition indeed. Only dumb Sinkies would think WP is their hope against the PAPzis. A good opposition is a bankrupt one. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Co-driver Is Afraid Of The Driver

Parliamentary debates are for us to see, I'm afraid of what we don't see,
If there are any deals going on between the 2.

I always wonder why WP, who got the best chance to form the next
Government, want to take the role of a co driver instead?

They do not have a shadow cabinet and did not have much press
Conference to criticise on major current affairs domestically or internationally.

CSM who are of high caliber is down to inspecting area cleaning,

Singapore is in a really bad shape, no matter what old fart try to paint it to be.

Pseudo opposition indeed. Only dumb Sinkies would think WP is their hope against the PAPzis. A good opposition is a bankrupt one. :rolleyes:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart with his senile muttering. The constitution was raped and plundered beyond recognition, he expect people to forget that. Widely his arse!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
me dare this old man to repeal the Enlistment Act and then let's see if his words are reflecting the truth in our society. PTUI!

See the big picture, my friend, the big picture.

If there is no NS, we will be getting the Ah Tiongs and Banglas to defend our families, wealth and country for us - not just those from Nepal!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If there is no NS, we will be getting the Ah Tiongs and Banglas to defend our families, wealth and country for us - not just those from Nepal!

errrrr myo539, so what's the problem with getting Ah Tiongs and Banglas or Indians or Pinoys to defend our families, wealth and country for us? Show me your big pikture can? What is the problem?

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's no picture let alone big picture. Ah tiongs and banglas had already invaded, only the blind do not see it. What is NS going to do about that.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....where is the pap IB, ah sam...
nvm i stand in for him...
of course NS is widely accepted....even the opps parties dare not campaign on the promise to abolish NS when in power......even a kuku can understand the significance.
hahaha....welcum to the kukuclub.....
if NS is not widely acceptable....why is it that no opps parties dare to suggest NS be abolished.....
are they all kuku like kukubird????
liu lian pao chiak also don't know how to chiak........lol.
at the most they only suggested NS duration be shortened....go figure lah instead of just blindly following the herd in sbf.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
myo539 said:

Nepal? What are you talking about?