• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Face Stone Stone and Open Mouth Big Big Again

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters,
below is my comparison of Lee Kuan Yew and Nelson Mandela

Jail Term:
Nelson Mandela was tortured inside the jail for 32 years
Lee Kuan Yew sent many people to jail in Operation Coldstorage and jailed Chia Thye Poh more than 32 yrs.

Leadership:
Many people in South Africa worry and pray for Nelson Mandela good health.
Less people care for Lee Kuan Yew health in Singapore including those comments above

President and PM Term:
Nelson Mandela insisted to be South Africa President for only one term.
Lee Kuan Yew... you guest and passed the leadership to his son.

Salary
how much did Nelson Mandel received from South Africa?
how about Lee Kuan Yew and his family?

let the people be the judge

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear brothers and sisters,
below is my comparison of Lee Kuan Yew and Nelson Mandela

Jail Term:
Nelson Mandela was tortured inside the jail for 32 years
Lee Kuan Yew sent many people to jail in Operation Coldstorage and jailed Chia Thye Poh more than 32 yrs.

Leadership:
Many people in South Africa worry and pray for Nelson Mandela good health.
Less people care for Lee Kuan Yew health in Singapore including those comments above

President and PM Term:
Nelson Mandela insisted to be South Africa President for only one term.
Lee Kuan Yew... you guest and passed the leadership to his son.

Salary
how much did Nelson Mandel received from South Africa?
how about Lee Kuan Yew and his family?

let the people be the judge

There is no necessity to make such comparisons at all - these had appeared and reappered in many forums
it's already stale news and stale discussion topic

Mr Lee Kuan Yew stands as a man who transformed Singapore from a third world to a first world. He has also transfomed the lives of the ordinary Singaporeans transforming them from poverty to prosperity with a generation. His achievements speak for themselves and there is no need to compare with anyone in the world. Mr Lee Kuan Yew is Singapore. Majulah Singapura!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no necessity to make such comparisons at all - these had appeared and reappered in many forums
classics are classics and will last forever. They are just like Teresa Teng songs which people will sing and remember forever.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Lee Kuan Yew stands as a man who transformed Singapore from a third world to a first world. He has also transfomed the lives of the ordinary Singaporeans transforming them from poverty to prosperity with a generation. His achievements speak for themselves and there is no need to compare with anyone in the world. Mr Lee Kuan Yew is Singapore. Majulah Singapura!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak, can we move on? Yeah, he did this and did that. But he also got us into the situation because of his big ego. He couldn't rule Malaysia, so he settled for Sinkapore. Will life be this tough for us if we had remain a part of Malaysia? Malaysia would be a different country with sinkapore being a part of it.

And you give Old Fart too much credit. The end does not justify the means. So, he got us into first world, theoretically. I say in theory because we are supposedly first world, yet the median income is $1700!!!! That's not first world income.
We can't move forward because of the underlying controls ...how can we be a knowledge economy when we are continuously being bombarded with propaganda. And the government now wants to build the Great Wall of Old Fart to keep out stuff they don't like.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Fart is suffering from something ...that's why he can't close his mouth.

Ghouls and demons having a dry run fingering and poking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY up his arsehole.
That is why he cannot close his mouth.

He want to scream and yet cannot scream.

It will be worse when he die as the ghouls and demons will rape and fuck him into deepest hell

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak, can we move on? Yeah, he did this and did that. But he also got us into the situation because of his big ego. He couldn't rule Malaysia, so he settled for Sinkapore. Will life be this tough for us if we had remain a part of Malaysia? Malaysia would be a different country with sinkapore being a part of it.

And you give Old Fart too much credit. The end does not justify the means. So, he got us into first world, theoretically. I say in theory because we are supposedly first world, yet the median income is $1700!!!! That's not first world income.
We can't move forward because of the underlying controls ...how can we be a knowledge economy when we are continuously being bombarded with propaganda. And the government now wants to build the Great Wall of Old Fart to keep out stuff they don't like.

I don't feel compressed. I don't feel any wall around me. I feel Singapore is doing extremely well . All of you are so knowledgeable and so profound. There is nothing stopping anyone here from being the Prime Minister of Singapore since all of you are so intelligent and so full of ideas, innovations and inventions to keep Singapore going.

But all I read here are old stuff - ridiculing, humiliating and mocking at our government and making caricatures of our leaders. You guys must be a damned insane lot, locked up in your toilet bowls like that Escher fella, swimming with the floating turds and drinking his own urine of wisdom. Pathetic to say the least.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew has made Singaporea and we are eternally indebted to him. There is no need to compare with anyone. He is incomparable. He is The Best. The Greatest politician alive and the most magnificient even at his age. He is the Icon and the Legend for Modern Singapore. Majulah Singapura!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only you fucking blind, your are effectively brain dead as well.

Why should the dirty stuff LKY did be left to him and God? We all seen what he had done and we all can judge that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
Our judging is far better and more superior than the fucking kangaroos LKY stuffed into the high court and supreme court making those a mockery of what they supposed to represent.

LKY did about fuck off but claimed the credit done by Goh Keng Swee and people far far better than LKY.

Lanjiao to the rubbish that you said. Go stick your fucking head back up your own arsehole as you might see some light in there

If your mother has borned you with brains n eyes, will you still be an eunuch only know how to hide in a hole to scream n yell....

Your judging is better??? Ha Ha Ha Ha... You can't even judge your mum what level of a whore she is n you still wanna ACT SMART here to judge the govt??? Go back home n continue to lick your mother's smelly hole...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of Cursing n Swearing in this forum, why dun turn all your CROWS swearing into an email n sent it to the old man???

I think the old man's email is still available on the govt website....

No wonder the opposition parties cannot topple the PAPs.... With Crows n Cowards like you all, continue with the PAP life!!!

All this noises are just a PURE satisfaction for yourself...

LKY is not the one that brought SG forward... CROWS like you all did... Well Done!!! LOL.... Really a bunch of good for nothing!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of Cursing n Swearing in this forum, why dun turn all your CROWS swearing into an email n sent it to the old man???

I think the old man's email is still available on the govt website....

No wonder the opposition parties cannot topple the PAPs.... With Crows n Cowards like you all, continue with the PAP life!!!

All this noises are just a PURE satisfaction for yourself...

LKY is not the one that brought SG forward... CROWS like you all did... Well Done!!! LOL.... Really a bunch of good for nothing!!!

His secretary prints out the posts to him everyday. Each negative post hurts him abit ...bit by bit, he will die a bitter man.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this disrespectful thread is still on ...WTF!!!

just watch your balls - soon to be frozen with cold sores!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at Tanjong Pagar this morning and I saw several old men and ladies picking up thrash (karang guni) and they are local and not look like foreigners.

I felt sorry for them and I am not sure if our respectful Lee Kuan Yew had helped them and instructing MDA to teach them new skills so that they can become better karang guni workers to improve their income.

Basically there are just too many marginalized people in Tanjong Pagar and worst still they are local singaporeans.