• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hope is that Lee Hsien Yang:

1. supports the Opposition Parties at the next GE with money and help to recruit good Singaporeans to stand as Opposition candidates
2. stands against the pap endorsed candidate at the next Presidential Election. I am quite confident that LSY will win handsomely

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it better for LHY to win at the next GE and become an MP or is it better that he becomes SG's next Elected President?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope he should just mind his own biz...for those who still care u can do 2 things: 1 for every complaint presented by sgreans please provide practical solutions to their problems 2 set up a charity or social enterprise or soup kitchen and donate part of your salary for necessities like rice and can food for those in poverty and the elderly...fantasying and masturbating to who should be in parliament wont change reality...heck speaking of which they are filming matrix 4 next year

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope he should just mind his own biz...for those who still care u can do 2 things: 1 for every complaint presented by sgreans please provide practical solutions to their problems 2 set up a charity or social enterprise or soup kitchen and donate part of your salary for necessities like rice and can food for those in poverty and the elderly...fantasying and masturbating to who should be in parliament wont change reality...heck speaking of which they are filming matrix 4 next year
Most people can start a soup kitchen or run a charity. we need someone like LHY to help save SG from the pap. LHY shd not waste his talent and miss his calling to save SG

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hope is that Lee Hsien Yang:

1. support the Opposition Parties at the next GE with money and help to recruit good Singaporeans to stand as Opposition candidates
2. stand against the pap endorsed candidate at the next Presidential Election. I am quite confident that LSY will win handsomely
KNN you are a overly optimistic person KNN

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 2. stand against the pap endorsed candidate at the next Presidential Election. I am quite confident that LSY will win handsomely
nax precedent muz b a bayi leh ... ah yang muz 1st wear a turban ...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The Lee family should not be in politics no more.
Exactly.

Sinkies are damn dumb. They make LHY out to be some goody two shoes. Rubbish lah.

That fella also benefited from his status as a prince. I dont see him donating his money away. He is angry because his brother wont sell Oxley so LHY can have MORE money.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly.

Sinkies are damn dumb. They make LHY out to be some goody two shoes. Rubbish lah.

That fella also benefited from his status as a prince. I dont see him donating his money away. He is angry because his brother wont sell Oxley so LHY can have MORE money.
if there's no family feud, he and his ilk will still milk the system for their own privilege and benefits just like he did when he was conveniently parachuted into top appointments at singtel and caas. the feud only sexposes his and his wife's duplicity and hypocrisy. he will never stick his neck out in an erection. he only wants to rub salt at his brother and sister in law, and if oppies happen to secure a mandate (which is impossible for now) he will want them to parachute him in and suck his toes. sinkies who think he is their godsend are fucking dumb. these morons will get backstabbed and betrayed.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly.

u r blind

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r blind
have nothing good to say about this ingrate. fucking incompetent, inapt and useless at singtel, f&n, and caas. another jiakliaobee president and saf scholar. instead of managing and overseeing those gov-linked entities, he spent most of his time doing own stuff and chasing skirts. without glc appointments he would not have landed a decent role in the (true) private sector. simply because his track record sucks. and you sexpect him to run a country?:rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U lan jiao kia never know repent mean.... Jesus children are God send unlike u waiting to get bash in Canada by Steve Bannon film...

if there's no family feud, he and his ilk will still milk the system for their own privilege and benefits just like he did when he was conveniently parachuted into top appointments at singtel and caas. the feud only sexposes his and his wife's duplicity and hypocrisy. he will never stick his neck out in an erection. he only wants to rub salt at his brother and sister in law, and if oppies happen to secure a mandate (which is impossible for now) he will want them to parachute him in and suck his toes. sinkies who think he is their godsend are fucking dumb. these morons will get backstabbed and betrayed.