• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong first class Prime Minister and FIRST CLASS TAICHI MASTER!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the news today when Lee Hsien Loong said it is not possible that Singapore will never flood at all! It is not practical!

I also want to tell LHL that paying so much money to all the PAP ministers is useless and not practical too. Cause those fat salaries bastards PAP ministers only knows how to talk cock and sing song but cannot solved any practical problems at all.

Wang Kan Seng let Selamat ran away, not sacked or demoted but still stay in his position collecting millions of dollars salary.

Mah Bow Tan never controlled the HDB prices and let them sky rocket till local Singaporeans cannot afford them. He is Minister and control HDB but cannot control the HDB prices.

Yaccob never do any survey on his job scopes and now everywhere in Singapore flooded, never apologised but put all the blame on the weather just like Lee Hsien Loong.

Just named a few, but so many PAP ministers collects millions of dollars salaries but yet to solved any problems in Singapore.

So I think the PAP ministers collects so much money is totally not practical at all, as they are called talents, but yet to solved any problems in Singapore with their Talents!!!

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even he is no match for ah loong :biggrin:

Attachments

• taichi.jpg
    taichi.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 91

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIGH!

Reality has already set in with most Singaporeans; majority of Singaporeans that is.

They have heard and seen enough bull shit in the last few years.

Just remains to be seen if the majority now have the BRAINS to use the VOTE wisely.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to work in a Listed Company. Company making loses then all top management were made to take a 20% pay cut!

As I was the head of my unit, I too face the cut. But when my business unit made profit, my boss act blurr.

But this govt pegged itself to business class standard getting the BEST brains of the ptivate sector YET did not embrace the practices of the private sector, worst! when mistake were made they did not act blurr but BLURREd the truth and point finger at others.

Whatever it is, this govt is always ONE UP above the rest, for this, I believe, utmost respect must be given as they are really "worth" their million dollar pay cheque!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to work in a Listed Company. Company making loses then all top management were made to take a 20% pay cut!

As I was the head of my unit, I too face the cut. But when my business unit made profit, my boss act blurr.

But this govt pegged itself to business class standard getting the BEST brains of the ptivate sector YET did not embrace the practices of the private sector, worst! when mistake were made they did not act blurr but BLURREd the truth and point finger at others.

Whatever it is, this govt is always ONE UP above the rest, for this, I believe, utmost respect must be given as they are really "worth" their million dollar pay cheque!

1-3.jpg

You want to cut my salary ah???

Tah Gu Gu Ah!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!