• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah : 'I'M BRUISED'.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope she suffers the same fate as Bruised Lee.

Only thing is that Bruce Lee was more adored by millions.

Millions hate her now.

She says she is bruised, yet she does not care for the bruised feelings of Antony n the coaches.

She says that heads will roll due to the Gao Ning incident, yet the heads have already been decided before the Games.

She says that her words were blown out of intention, yet she does not take action against the reporter who allegedly blew it out.

She says let's move on when the dusts have yet to settle.

What arrogance n pride.

Get rid of her if I were u, PAP.
She says she is bruised, yet she does not care for the bruised feelings of Antony n the coaches.

She says that heads will roll due to the Gao Ning incident, yet the heads have already been decided before the Games.

She says that her words were blown out of intention, yet she does not take action against the reporter who allegedly blew it out.

She says let's move on when the dusts have yet to settle.

What arrogance n pride.
==================================================================

If she felt she is being wronged , she can ask to sue the reporter who DO HER IN ! Isnt it typical PAP way ?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder i read in the forums someone posted that she is a double headed snake.Now pushing the blame onto the reporter. Does she really knows whats the job of a reporter??? 1st information received, sure report la.
Trying to act smart, now kenna backfire!!!!!
Smart ok liao la,dun act smart

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey brother! Damn funny, I laughed until I vomit out my dinner ... Lee Bee Wah is now call 'Bruised Lee'. You are so bloody talented!

lee_bee_wah.jpg

"I am Bruised .... Bruised Lee
oooOOOOoowwwWW"
bruce-lee-game-1.jpg

z_z

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no one is pointing the finger at her incompetency?

She just rants on about the team manager not reporting to her about the situation. This just shows she cannot be bothered with what is happening within the organization and team - only when something big happens, she shows face and points the finger at everyone. Nice president.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not her fault ? :o

See, when it comes to the crunch, the Papaya running dogs will point fingers at one another in typical cowardly fashion instead of taking it up like a man/woman. Interesting that an FTrash Papaya is pointing finger at another staunch local Papaya running dog, who also happened to be the son of a Papaya running dog. It sure looks like PAPee would degenerate into an infighting mess when Old Fart kicks the bucket! This shows that all fascist regimes will eventually end up broken and being ptui at!

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest in this evening Shin Min Daily, that Li Jiawei & Feng Tianwei support the head coach.

Wang Yuegu remains neutral.

More shows. :biggrin:

0826cover.jpg

xtrocious

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then can we nickname her "Bruised Lee" for her indiscriminate whacking? hahah

But seriously, she ASKED FOR IT - now want to blame others for blowing it out of proportion...

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah but these China people can outsmart & outplay even the PAP gahment. Watch & see how this China drama unfolds. Worthy of Oscar nomination starring China.