• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law Society applies for court order to have M Ravi checked at IMH

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ravi does appear to be mad. How can he not be mad?

Coz using the same photo of him looking like a farktard does make him look like a madman indeed.
Compare this to pinky's pics of shirts in various shades of pink but always sitting like a cunt makes one wonder who wears the pants at home :eek:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi does appear to be mad. How can he not be mad?

a mad man could not have forced the government to re-look its policy of mandatory death sentences

the question is, why is the establishment so afraid of him to want to utterly destroy him?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the question is, why is the establishment so afraid of him to want to utterly destroy him?

He is more an irritant to the establishment. I doubt they are afraid of him. If they wanted to destroy him, would have done so much earlier. Ravi continues to serve a useful purpose to the govt.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He shld be jailed for wasting everybody time n wasting tax payer money money.
The only case that I support is the one he sued MAD for loan to IMF. I read the constitution, it's illegal

Wasting others time and tax payer's money is an jailable offense? How about losing tax payer's money? :oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the Law Society is successful, it would set an unhealthy precedent....everyone would be held at ransom to the professional bodies we belong to.....

Does the Law Society speaks for all Lawyers in Singapore?
Surely someone should speak out against this shameful washing of dirty semen stained underwear in public.......

Is LKY still a member of the Law Society?

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. bro, good one.
3. aiyoh! broken record is its grand master giving out instructions hoh.