• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: WP fields Lee Li Lian as its candidate for by-election

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BAieLzJCQAARFiN.jpg:large

LTK's shirt seepay smart. GMS should get his pants up to the standard of LTK's shirt. Wonder who iron his shirt.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that all those who have served NS during the old days, are able to iron shirts and polish boots (and shoes).
That shirt is well pressed.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe standards drop when GMS was in OCS? Or, he is just too lazy to look good.

I do not know GMS.

To this day, I continue to iron all my shirts.
Although I find ironing pants cumbersome, I have no choice but to do it.
In fact, I also iron my sons' shirts, so their mother does not have to do it.

During your old days, were the SPF uniform made of 50/50 polyester and cotton?
which makes ironing easier, and the shirts look "sharper",
like the SAF ceremonial uniforms.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During your old days, were the SPF uniform made of 50/50 polyester and cotton?
which makes ironing easier, and the shirts look "sharper",
like the SAF ceremonial uniforms.

Not sure what they were made of but easy to iron. I was lucky. Hardly wore the uniform. Plainclothes all the time. Still recall the 70s when had to starch SAF uniform and polished boots. Those were the days. Nowadays, very senang.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure what they were made of but easy to iron. I was lucky. Hardly wore the uniform. Plainclothes all the time. Still recall the 70s when had to starch SAF uniform and polished boots. Those were the days. Nowadays, very senang.

At that time, spray starch was commonly used, with a pleasant smell to mask the sweat infused uniforms.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
liu lian definitely has a pair of large, non-spikey, rounded and friendly melons. :o

she looks very good in today's front page....wow! a sure winnner !!!!...that mega smile will melt the voters' hearts and of course that pair of wonderful shining bright!!!...go girl go!!!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno why but this Dr Koh's look gives me the creeps. i wouldn't want him to be my MP

Sorry Kreepy Koh.... You aint getting any.......

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come PAP field someone who looks like a coffee shop assistant ?

Vote for Workers Party all the way !!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe he's a colorectal surgeon who is a part-time coffee shop assistant.

Imagine him dipping his finger into your kopi-o...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

where god look like coffee shop assistant. you never see his pants meh? damned expensive branded stuff okay. i know coffee boy don't wear like this type. we all wear pyjamas!!! i kopiuncle works long enough to recognise one.

Our Dr Koh is our potential Minister. So please all the people and residents of PE, pleae vote for Dr Koh of the PAP. He is smart, he is intelligent, he is professor, he is handsom, he is kind, he is generous, he is compassionate and he is definitely the man you should want to be your MP. Tioh Boh??? Good.PAP SURELY WINS!!!