• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest flood map at Bangkok, its serious.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Superstitious nonsense :rolleyes:

superstitious? don't say that....singapore so small, one tsunami will bury the whole island....one day wake up singapore disappear from the map....not superstitious lah..
it's for real....one massive quake ...we habish....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle, what kind of kopi you drink?

me? only black thick no sugar kopi o.....u know i suffering from diabetes, hi blood, hi cholesterol, hi stress, hi fat...everything also got...three months to to polyclinic and get my medicines..chirp chirp one....so far okay lah....just limkopi singsongtalkcock....looking forward to gahment's handouts....everyday sit at the kopi shop and take my medicines three times a day......this is kopi life lah.....

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
me? only black thick no sugar kopi o.....u know i suffering from diabetes, hi blood, hi cholesterol, hi stress, hi fat...everything also got...three months to to polyclinic and get my medicines..chirp chirp one....so far okay lah....just limkopi singsongtalkcock....looking forward to gahment's handouts....everyday sit at the kopi shop and take my medicines three times a day......this is kopi life lah.....

Wah kopi O gao kosong sipeh bitter leh. I just drink standard kopi with condensed milk.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Superstitious nonsense :rolleyes:

Come on Cruxx, no one here so far is saying or linking any of this to religion or being superstitious. In fact you are the only one who is linking these to religion. So it seemed that you are the superstitious one about superstitions.

Give these suffering ones a break will you for humanity's sake.

Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
860x.jpg

Thai residents head off on boats through the deep water along the flooded streets in Rangsit on the outskirts of Bangkok October 24, 2011 in Bangkok, Thailand. Hundreds of factories closed in the central Thai province of Ayutthaya and Nonthaburi as the flood waters began to reach Bangkok. Around 350 people have died in flood-related incidents since late July according to the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, with Thailand experiencing the worst flooding in 50 years.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
840x.jpg

People wade through a flooded street in Bangkok October 25, 2011. Thailand announced a five-day holiday on Tuesday to give people to the chance to escape floods closing in on Bangkok as authorities ordered the immediate evacuation of a housing estate on the outskirts of the city after a protection wall gave way.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
810x.jpg

820x.jpg

Thai Dhammakaya monks push a truck, stuck in m&d, as they work to fortify the flood gate at Khlong Rapi Pat on October 25, 2011 in Khlong Luang on the outskirts of Bangkok, Thailand. The flood gate, approximately 8km long at Klong Rapi Pat, is one of the most critical of the last fortifications preventing flood waters from the North to flow into Bangkok.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

870x.jpg

880x.jpg

Cars sit parked on an elevated road way over flooded streets on October 25, 2011 in the neighboring province of Bangkok, Thailand.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
780x.jpg

A note saying that tickets are temporarily unavailable due to flooding problems is displayed at a Nok Air counter as a member of their staff talks on the phone at Don Muang Airport in Bangkok October 25, 2011. Bangkok's two main airports remained open on Tuesday but budget carrier Nok Air, majority owned by Thai Airways International Pcl, said it had stopped domestic flights from the Don Muang airport with immediate effect until November 1.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
820x.jpg

Engines of Thai Airways Airbus A300 planes are protected as floods advanced at the Don Muang airport in Bangkok October 25, 2011.​

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suggests yingluck to plan some "wet" tourism programs since mostly underwater liao. :biggrin:
maybe underwater tour of bangkok via submarine?:biggrin:

"one night in bangkok and the hearts go tumble..."

Last edited: