• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest flood map at Bangkok, its serious.....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is the Thais are ashamed of a low-life Sinkie like you, who stooped low to carry their balls to disparage your own people. The Thais are patriotic and will not do something like what you just did. Have you seen Thais sing praises of other Nation whilst at the same time disparage their own people ? No, right ? Not every Sinkie will do that, but you're one of them - the lowest life form about them. In ancient China, you would be termed as a TRAITOR...漢奸。 The Thais as one patriotic people will be ashamed to have a traitor of its own people lick their balls. I mean, it normal for you because traitor always change side and lick balls. You're no different.

Tony, you are Sinkie ! The lowest life form of Sinkie who betrays.

Dey, relax realx, we talk nicely to eachother.... we reason out with him, but hes still act like an small kid, with a stubborn old man body. Too bad, hes gone case, act like a big HERo, but actually is ZERO.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dey, relax realx, we talk nicely to eachother.... we reason out with him, but hes still act like an small kid, with a stubborn old man body. Too bad, hes gone case, act like a big HERo, but actually is ZERO.

I'm relaxed, but it's important not to let Tonychat hoodwink the rest. He is portraying himself as some anti-Sinkie hero, but he is NO hero. He is displaying traits of a traitor, like traitors who used to lick the Japanese Army.

He tries to align himself with people like CSJ and the protesting Thais, but in reality he hides in envy and fear of the Pappies. Where was Tonychat when CSJ was leading the protests ? Where was Tonychat when the Thais were protesting ? But when the Pappies gave out freebies, Tonychat was the first to grab.

The way Tonychat conducts himself (as a traitor) he is NOT fit to praise anyone, and his praises are a blasphemy to the good works of CSJ and the valiant Thais or anyone with balls of steel.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm relaxed, but it's important not to let Tonychat hoodwink the rest. He is portraying himself as some anti-Sinkie hero, but he is NO hero. He is displaying traits of a traitor, like traitors who used to lick the Japanese Army.

He tries to align himself with people like CSJ and the protesting Thais, but in reality he hides in envy and fear of the Pappies. Where was Tonychat when CSJ was leading the protests ? Where was Tonychat when the Thais were protesting ? But when the Pappies gave out freebies, Tonychat was the first to grab.The way Tonychat conducts himself (as a traitor) he is NOT fit to praise anyone, and his praises are a blasphemy to the good works of CSJ and the valiant Thais or anyone with balls of steel.

precisely the pt, everybody in SBF knows that, he will belittle others so that his emotion will feel good. Its a kinda of sickness. On the other hand, he NEVER do it himself in actual fact, is he a man of his words? I doubt so....

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
heheheh.. two PAP lowlife losers here trying to outpraise each other... keep on going.. let me see how much shit you can spew...

i will be here bashing sinkies continuosly, there is nothing much you PAP lowlife losers can do about it... Keep on going with what you are order and paid to do.. Let your sinkieland people see how much you are capable to do by the Backing of your PAP masters.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
heheheh.. two PAP lowlife losers here trying to outpraise each other... keep on going.. let me see how much shit you can spew...

i will be here bashing sinkies continuosly, there is nothing much you PAP lowlife losers can do about it... Keep on going with what you are order and paid to do.. Let your sinkieland people see how much you are capable to do by the Backing of your PAP masters.

Yeah, 漢奸 Sinkie!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be my guest old man, anytime. People here do have eyes to c what u have written so far. Absolutely ironic. Why bother bout what we or I'm relpying? GAO weigh? Narrow minded guys like u should be living in a communist state. Oh yes, have u been traveling so far? Or only knows bout Siam culture? With your kinda knowledge, I once again doubt so. U are just another old frog.
Btw time to wash your kidney.

Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x860.jpg

x920.jpg

This aerial picture shows vehicles travelling on a highway in a suburb of Bangkok on November 19, 2011. Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on November 19 declared central Bangkok safe from Thailand's worst floods in decades, as the death toll around the sodden kingdom approached 600.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x850.jpg

People clean a street after flood waters receded in Bangkok November 19, 2011

820x.jpg

Thai volunteers collect m&d at an intersection during a cleaning drive after floodwaters receded in Bangkok, Thailand, Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011. Hundreds of city workers, police, army personnel and civilian volunteers performed the cleaning at various sites which were flooded earlier.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
810x.jpg

Thai Buddhists pray for flood victims at Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok, Thailand, Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011.

x860.jpg

850x.jpg

Thai Buddhist monks pray for flood victims at Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok, Thailand, Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011. Nearly a third of Thailand's 77 provinces, including Bangkok, have been hit by floods since late July.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
860x.jpg

860x.jpg

A pile of garbage is seen on a street after flood waters receded in Bangkok November 19, 2011.

870x.jpg

Workers clean up a shop after the floodwaters receded in Bangkok November 19, 2011.​

Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
860x.jpg

Thai volunteers carry a bucket full of m&d as they clean an intersection during a cleaning drive after floodwaters receded in Bangkok, Thailand, Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

870x.jpg

870x.jpg

890x.jpg

Thai volunteers take part in a clean-up along a major road in Bangkok on November 20, 2011. Thailand's premier declared central Bangkok safe from the kingdom's devastating floods November 19, as the death toll passed 600 and President Barack Obama vowed the US will give whatever help it can.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
880x.jpg

Vehicles and pedestrians go through a flooded street in Bang Khae district of Bangkok, Thailand, on Monday, Nov. 21, 2011. The situation has improved dramatically in recent days and cleanup has begun in many areas, though some still face weeks more under water.

890x.jpg

Residents hang on a garbage truck as they travel in Bang Khae district of Bangkok, Thailand, on Monday, Nov. 21, 2011​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x910.jpg

900x.jpg

Thailand's swimmers compete in the free team combination synchronised swimming final at the 26th Southeast Asian Games (SEAGAMES) in Palembang, Sumatra province on November 21, 2011​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
860x.jpg

Thai Buddhist monks, city workers, volunteers and soldiers pray in front of Dhammakaya temple before starting a cleaning operation in Patum Thani on the outskirts of Bangkok, Thailand, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011. The situation has improved dramatically in recent days and cleanup has begun in many areas, though some still face weeks more under water

840x.jpg

Thai Buddhist monks remove garbage from a roadside during a cleaning operation in Patum Thani on the outskirts of Bangkok, Thailand, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
820x.jpg

A resident wades through floodwaters in Bang Khae district of Bangkok, Thailand, on Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011

840x.jpg

A resident wades through floodwaters after getting off a bus in Bang Khae district of Bangkok, Thailand Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011​