• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest - Dennis Wee has kicked the bucket!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our family is deeply saddened to announce the loss of our legendary Dennis Wee, the best dad, husband, grandpa, friend and boss who passed away peacefully surrounded by his loved ones at home.

A life so beautifully lived deserves to be beautifully remembered. My dad will be deeply missed, fondly remembered by many and never forgotten. If my dad has impacted your life in any way, no matter big or small, do leave a comment as I would like to remember everything about my wonderful dad. He has truly been an inspiration and legend.

In loving memory of the legendary Dennis Wee.
(27 August 1952 - 3 April 2024)
I love you forever, dad

-----

View attachment 198451
View attachment 198452

View attachment 198453View attachment 198454

I heard he was a former St Patrick's boy.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some countries, you can't use the Dr title unless you are a medical doctor or related medical field. Your non-medical doctorate title can be used in the academic setting if you are working in that field.
you can't use it if you have bought the title or it was conferred to you as an honorary degree. In other words, you didn't do your research, and defend your work. They gave it to you in recognition of your achievements in the industry. No one in the academe would give 2 fucks about such tokenism. If you are a PhD by merit, ie you defended your dissertation, use it by all means. Professors use their titles all the time.

Last edited:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , Wee & Gafoor are like sworn brothers. Some said even closer ...

The Chinese would say without Wee , there will be no Gafoor - that's how close...
Actually, there was some form of inner conspiracy between Patrick, Denis, Gafoor and even with Colin to form some form of a consortium of sorts to fight Harry's ERA.

Does Any Veteran Property Agent here, dare to reveal the Real Stories behind the Hype ?

How does One financially engineer acquiring a Public Listed company, make it broke and buying same back for peanuts ? Or something like that ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am rather surprised Dennis Wee died so young. His own father died in his late 90s (almost 100).

it might just be karma. When he was running DWG, he would run these courses to teach people how to succeed like him, with course fee of a few thousand dollars. These courses are compulsory if you wanted to join his agency.

For a period of time when DWG started selling overseas properties, there is a huge mark up. What has happened is DWG has undertaken to buy the entire building. The team that sells the overseas properties was a group of ladies, of which his daughter (& her best friend) are part of this core team. Plus the son is parachuted to run the agency - when he has not gone through the thick and thin of being an RES.

Truly believe this is karma for him. (Part of this karma is born by Daphne, who really wants a man….. found one and got dump).

Secondly, for this family, their wealth is unlikely to go beyond 3G. I believe the children will sell the house, because there would come a day they cannot afford the operating expenses that comes with a house.

#dwg #denniswee
..isn't their house at Goodman Road, Katong ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-04-06-01-30-01-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, there was some form of inner conspiracy between Patrick, Denis, Gafoor and even with Colin to form some form of a consortium of sorts to fight Harry's ERA.

Does Any Veteran Property Agent here, dare to reveal the Real Stories behind the Hype ?

How does One financially engineer acquiring a Public Listed company, make it broke and buying same back for peanuts ? Or something like that ?
Need more JiangHu Old Hero to consperm de woh