• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest - Dennis Wee has kicked the bucket!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the difference in between come and leave that gives meaning to one's life lah.

You come as virgin .... then don't fuck ....leave as virgin. Got meaning meh ?

The smart one will come as virgin, fuck and fuck, then leave as virgin too !
As usual you Cantonese dog son of chicken are the one telling lies and accusing me what you and your cheap women are. So smart to open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche and want to or need to fake virgin. Obviously I am different class of woman no need to tell lies and no need to fake virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same will happen to the forum resident greedy gansiokbin.
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of self admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER are always telling evil toxic lies of me with your Cantonese dog entitlement. I greedy of what? Knnbccb. Pui! Tell that to your open leg big sell nude buy Porsche Cantonese woman that the same thing will happen to them not me I got no Ferrari no
Porsche no landed properties whatever just a hard earned roof over my head Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s Cantonese LOSER CRIMINAL BULLY @chicken no come out to ask “Wee or Ooi is hokkien surname?”. 狗眼看人低Cantonese loser bully dog is like that, see rich hokkien men jealous and diam diam, only can smear steal and rob from hokkien women to feel like a winner Pui!
狗眼看人低Cantonese @chicken greedy is you and your despicable kind that go attend wedding eat for free then accuse who you steal from aka your victim of theft and abuse as scammer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants to bring you along leh.
As usual you Cantonese dog son of chicken are always telling lies accusing me what you are yourself. You are poor only other people cannot be rich. You die only other people cannot live and must bring them along. Your women open leg big big buy Porsche only other women cannot don’t be chicken and buy condo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the 3 body problem, she lucky lucky Can clone out if discovered by Alien species after human go extinct, while rest of us becume 骨头粉or 花肥, no chance liao
Your Hakka mistress of the century Mandy lieu is then 小三. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal chickens are fine
It's 处女鸡 that are shameless, needs to be fucked harder till their hymen break.
As usual you son of Cantonese chicken are the one telling lies and accusing me what you and your cheap women are. So smart to open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche and want to or need to fake virgin. Obviously I am different class of woman no need to tell lies and no need to fake virgin. Pui!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1712202006149-png.198349
inspired and motivated to take the vaccine?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy got no PBM or any National Day titles ?
Tiagong , No have .

yersterday confirmed by CNA liao ,

" Things took a bad turn for the firm in December 2017 when it was fined S$66,000 (US$49,000) and banned from transacting or marketing foreign properties for a year for not informing investors of the risks involved in buying two British properties.

It was the largest penalty meted out by local regulators to a property agency for failing to abide by regulations related to estate agency work involving foreign properties. "

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of slut chicken are so shameless to tell evil toxic lies of me non stop to attack me as slut whore mistress and then when I tell you the fact that I am virgin impossible to be slut whore mistress you shamelessly tell lies again to accuse me delulu slut. Pui!

RUDE118GRUMPYOLDSLUT__00295.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our family is deeply saddened to announce the loss of our legendary Dennis Wee, the best dad, husband, grandpa, friend and boss who passed away peacefully surrounded by his loved ones at home.

A life so beautifully lived deserves to be beautifully remembered. My dad will be deeply missed, fondly remembered by many and never forgotten. If my dad has impacted your life in any way, no matter big or small, do leave a comment as I would like to remember everything about my wonderful dad. He has truly been an inspiration and legend.

In loving memory of the legendary Dennis Wee.
(27 August 1952 - 3 April 2024)
I love you forever, dad

-----

435357202_945853727262335_8753386928891547288_n.jpg
435545955_772592344970896_9173052015215630792_n.jpg