• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest - Dennis Wee has kicked the bucket!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell you to harm me with your Cantonese dog pride and want to win last word by spamming such evil toxic lies that you dare not swear for. Pui!

images (43).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because the truth prevails. You're a grumpy old slut indeed! :roflmao:
Tell evil toxic lies to harm me and supported by your fellow criminal dogs is called the truth prevails by you shameless despicable Cantonese dog son of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies to harm me with your Cantonese dog pride and want to win last word by spamming such evil toxic lies that you dare not swear for IS THEN CALLED 贱货. Pui!
As usual Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @Balls2U @chicken @musclepower are always proving themselves to be what they tell lies to accuse me because what they fabricated of me is always a reflection of what they and their cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate lies of kena thrown eggs in Taiwan women are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
..isn't his story a reminder to the wise that the Real Person, is often totally different from the Public Perceptions ?
And that the Media often tell Lies ?
Tsk tsk tsk you jealous loser Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute defaming a dead man just because he died rich and got hokkien surname are the alternative media that is often telling lies. Just look at me hokkien virgin kena smeared by you dogs as slut whore mistress is enough proof of dogs are dogs: will never change and cruel and can’t be trusted in any media.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a Christian, so he has called home to be with the Lord Jesus Christ. All unbelievers will go straight to hell and be BBQ'ed for eternity. :biggrin:

Not everyone who calls me "Lord Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.....