• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Zoe passed her la sup STDs to her sons!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zoe Tay’s Sons Down With Mystery Illness; She Barely Got Any Sleep Before Star Awards 2022​

Ah Jie’s eldest and youngest sons have come down with “some sort of virus” that resulted in rashes, a fever and other symptoms.
Toh Ziyi
Toh Ziyi
26 Apr 2022 at 20:20
Bookmark

Share on WhatsAppShare on WeChat
Zoe TaySonsvirusRashsickStar Awards 2022 Zoe Tay’s Sons Down With Mystery Illness; She Barely Got Any Sleep Before Star Awards 2022

Ah Jie Zoe Tay, 54, was a vision in purple as she sashayed down the Star Awards red carpet in her regal purple Gucci last Sunday (Apr 24). In fact, she looked so good that we could hardly believe it when she told us earlier that she actually had a really hectic week, with barely enough time to sleep before the awards ceremony.
8days.sg chatted with Zoe before the show, as she was getting her hair done. She shared that she’s been so busy filming her new Chinese drama Dark Angels recently, she didn’t have time to go on her usual hikes.

“It’d be great if I could go exercise, but there's really not enough time. Everyone's telling me — 'Can you not work so hard? If you have time, sleep a little’,” she grinned.

1of4

There's a bug going around​

Adding to the strain of filming commitments, Zoe’s sons came down with a mystery virus over the past week, giving her one more thing to fret over.
"There's some sort of virus going about too, I don't know if it's dengue or whatever,” she said, adding that “little rashes” started popping out all over their faces and arms, one after the other.
"My eldest son got it last week, and my youngest just got it this weekend,” she said. Zoe has three sons — Braydon, 17, Ashton, 14, and Nathan, 11.
Oh, and hubby Philip Chionh is currently overseas as well, so that's one fewer person available to help out at home.

2of4

Holding down the fort at home​

Thankfully, it seems like only the kids are affected by this mystery virus, as Ah Jie was radiant and very much rash-free on Sunday.
“I'm not sure what happened, but we took them to do a blood test, 'cos they had a fever, vomiting, nosebleeds and a sore throat. I thought it was dengue fever at first, but it wasn’t,” she said.

3of4

You go, queen​

Unfortunately, doctors weren’t able to pinpoint the exact nature of the virus and the boys were sent home with antibiotics and Panadol for their symptoms, with the adults tasked to monitor and observe their conditions.
"My mum said we should try the Chinese way too, but I'm not sure [about the specifics],” she said.
Get well soon, Braydon and Nathan! And here’s hoping Zoe, who’s been busy filming for the past two days, managed to get some rest.

4of4

It's back to filming immediately after Star Awards for Zoe, like anyone wants to see her shit acting.​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adding to the strain of filming commitments, Zoe’s sons came down with a mystery virus over the past week, giving her one more thing to fret over.
"There's some sort of virus going about too, I don't know if it's dengue or whatever,” she said, adding that “little rashes” started popping out all over their faces and arms, one after the other.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasi...ons-eagerly-awaiting-2nd-covid-vaccine-269906

Zoe Tay reveals her 2 older sons are ‘eagerly awaiting' 2nd COVID-19 shots​

Her youngest son, Nathan, is only 10 and unable to get a shot for now, but he “can’t wait for his turn” and is "a bit envious" of his older brothers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her husband has been daisy smelling during his overseas training and pass on to her?

She's obviously quite a big old whore herself, how did you think she survive showbiz till this day without sucking a few cocks and getting her cunt spread in 8 directions?

IamHandsome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that MSN also wants to report?
How about other people whos sons and daughter also have mystery illness?