• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao sai is good for health

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes you need to shit out everything in order to clear the system and detox fully

So when STI offer below 1,700 later this morning after Dow Jones hay hay chuan last night, don't kancheong

Take it in your stride

Market go up, come down, part of business cycle

Property prices must collapse, stock must collapse so that order can return to correct past excesses (build-up of shit in the system)

Live simply, eat simply, play simply

A lot of things don't need spend money to enjoy

Don't be conned by the faggoty consumerist conspiracy

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
merde_movie_image_director_leos_carax__2_.jpg

merde_movie_image_director_leos_carax.jpg

Jiatlark

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's going down and down.So don't be surprised.Be prepared yourself and also prepare your family to face the worst in the coming days....Good Luck.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes you need to shit out everything in order to clear the system and detox fully

So when STI offer below 1,700 later this morning after Dow Jones hay hay chuan last night, don't kancheong

Take it in your stride

Property prices must collapse, stock must collapse so that order can return to correct past excesses (build-up of shit in the system)

Uncle downgrader... I am very impressed by your business knowledge and philosophy on life.

Can I ask you what you were working as before you gave everything up and downgraded?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle downgrader... I am very impressed by your business knowledge and philosophy on life.

Can I ask you what you were working as before you gave everything up and downgraded?

Wasn't he a guitar player in some rock band? :p:p:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's got very good business knowledge for a rock band member (no offense to any rockers here) ..

This guy must have been a corporate highflyer before..

Well many people got laid off during the Asian crisis. I remember taking MRT as a teenager and wondering why so many people were in the MRT and buses when they should have been working. These are well dressed uncles btw.

You want to know you PM him lor. He's quite a nice guy, if you want to learn something you can talk to him. :p:wink:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, he sold guitars at Peninsula sc. basement:smile:

This is no simple guiter seller

He is well versed in music, macro economics, social sciences and the Taoist philosophy of dualism

He is not the typical jobless bum like Leetahsar

I think he downgraded because he is enlightened

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is no simple guiter seller

He is well versed in music, macro economics, social sciences and the Taoist philosophy of dualism

He is not the typical jobless bum like Leetahsar

I think he downgraded because he is enlightened

Oi you are his clone issit? Why praise him so much? :cool::cool::cool:

I only see him cutting and pasting articles here and there. Don't see him giving macro economics analysis. And how come you are using words I use in my day to day life but not in the forum? :p:p:p

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well many people got laid off during the Asian crisis. I remember taking MRT as a teenager and wondering why so many people were in the MRT and buses when they should have been working. These are well dressed uncles btw.

You want to know you PM him lor. He's quite a nice guy, if you want to learn something you can talk to him. :p:wink:

wah you revealed us your age! LOL..

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi you are his clone issit? Why praise him so much? :cool::cool::cool:

I only see him cutting and pasting articles here and there. Don't see him giving macro economics analysis.

I am not his clone lah... I remember Uncle downgrader predicted the severity of this financial crisis many months before the stocks and property market crashed. Since then I have heeded his words very carefully.

And how come you are using words I use in my day to day life but not in the forum? :p:p:p

Har?? How I know how you speak in real life?

Maybe you are a guy pretending to be a girl? Nobody would know ....

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's got very good business knowledge for a rock band member (no offense to any rockers here) ..

This guy must have been a corporate highflyer before..

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuddder Ah Guan!!! He's not the Rock Star!!!

I AM THE ROCK STAR!!!!!

........oh, since we are in this subject of Rock, I'm forming a new rock band. I'm open to the bros here to help me to come up with nice catchy name for this new band.

I was thinking something like that 80s pop group, "Johnny Hates Jazz"......ya........maybe something like........."Harry Loves Albinos"......

All you brothers out there, please help.

Cheers!
DOM

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not his clone lah... I remember Uncle downgrader predicted the severity of this financial crisis many months before the stocks and property market crashed. Since then I have heeded his words very carefully.

Har?? How I know how you speak in real life?

Maybe you are a guy pretending to be a girl? Nobody would know ....

Ya ya. I'm a guy what do you know???

Of course not!!! Men are smelly and dirty. I'm nice and clean smelling. Who the hell wants to be a guy when you get to be a girl?

More guys wanna be Ah Qua than more girls want to be guys.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

I AM THE ROCK STAR!!!!!

........oh, since we are in this subject of Rock, I'm forming a new rock band. I'm open to the bros here to help me to come up with nice catchy name for this new band.

I was thinking something like that 80s pop group, "Johnny Hates Jazz"......ya........maybe something like........."Harry Loves Albinos"......

Cheers!
DOM

Your signature picture is not nice but your avatar is cute. Maybe if you change the sig pic, the avatar pic will shine more? Love spongebob!! :wink:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shattered Dreams In Singapore

<object width="352" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cgTLogsIWgM&hl=en&fs=1&fmt=18"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cgTLogsIWgM&hl=en&fs=1&fmt=18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="352" height="288"></embed></object>

I AM THE ROCK STAR!!!!!

Cheers!
DOM

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take it in your stride

YEs. The market goes up and goes down, now it is going down, down and down. But you should not despair. Be a warrior and fight to your last breath. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Go for it. That's it. :wink: