• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lanjiao Loong go shopping for troubles....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who said I want to catch you? You probably have AIDS and other STDs and even posting here is dangerous as you might transmit your diseases electronically.
@tanwahtiu will ask you to triple fuck yourself. Only a total idiot like you will say that diseases can be transmitted electronically. Just show me a real life example, which I bet you can't.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck yourself. That's what @tanwahtiu will always like to say this and I'm also applying his vulgarity to you now for being a kaypoh chee here. What can you do to me? Catch me if you can.

I highly recommend you to watch this video to make you squirt even more.

HOW TO MAKE HER SQUIRT | 6 Steps to Give Her a Squirting Orgasm:​

Go finger fuck yrslf then...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want China HSR and trading but go West to buy water bullets....

Who is Singapore enemy?
Why not buy China bullets now?
Time to choose side, there is options now in arms sales?

不要乱来.... jiakleowbee son of Lee house...

He's a yankee vassal, so what's surprising.

Why should he buy commie tiong weapons?

There's no tiong aligned country anywhere on earth that is rich, advanced, orderly, functioning.

All rich advanced functioning orderly or at least developed counries are yankee vassals. That's cold hard truth.

Tiongs can't develop their own country.

Russkies, CECA virus, iran also can't develop their own countries. There's no mini russkie, mini ceca, mini iran anywhere on Earth that's developed. This is down to their genetic inferiority we might say. So how far can they go in developing their own countries? How far can they go in developing their allies to their fullest potential?

Facts speak for themselves.

Stinkypura is a full on yankee vassal.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a mean mouth like yourself, you must have bad breath, am I correct?
If u can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.... dumbwit...
See @aquilonian, I told you to MYOB right? Now are you satisfied to get yourself fucked by @tanwahtiu?

You dumbwit has indeed suck up to the wrong person. How low IQ can you get? Ha Ha. You are so dumb because I had already told you that the present @tanwahtiu is an imposter, not the original @tanwahtiu (the main telltale sign is the manner of all his present posts) but yet, you are totally dumb to walk directly into his trap. The original @tanwahtiu had already gone to eat candles. What a biggest fool in this forum you are indeed? Truth to be told, it truly gives me great satisfaction to see you get fucked by him. I trust this repercussion from him should now teach you to SHUT THE FUCK UP (STFU) FOR GOOD.

It doesn't pay to be sympathetic in this forum. Previously, @Beria had also suffered the same fate as you for sucking up to the wrong person and eventually got ridiculed as well.

Last edited:

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See @aquilonian, I told you to MYOB right? Now are you satisfied to get yourself fucked by @tanwahtiu?

You dumbwit has indeed suck up to the wrong person. How low IQ can you get? Ha Ha. You are so dumb because I had already told you that the present @tanwahtiu is an imposter, not the original @tanwahtiu (the main telltale sign is the manner of all his present posts) but yet, you are totally dumb to walk directly into his trap. The original @tanwahtiu had already gone to eat candles. What a biggest fool in this forum you are indeed? Truth to be told, it truly gives me great satisfaction to see you get fucked by him. I trust this repercussion from him should now teach you to SHUT THE FUCK UP (STFU) FOR GOOD.

It doesn't pay to be sympathetic in this forum. Previously, @Beria had also suffered the same fate as you for sucking up to the wrong person and eventually got ridiculed as well.
He PMed me and apologised. He siad he had poor comprehension skills and misunderstood my post. All became clear to him when is neighbour's indonesian helper explained to him the content of my post. He did share that he was usually last in his class and said that you were also just as blur as he is.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He PMed me and apologised. He siad he had poor comprehension skills and misunderstood my post. All became clear to him when is neighbour's indonesian helper explained to him the content of my post. He did share that he was usually last in his class and said that you were also just as blur as he is.
Explained so much for who to read? I can't even be bothered. And it took you more than 3 weeks to reply. What the fuck? What happened to you all these while? Don't you need a good fuck for the New Year?

When your chee bye gets backfired, just accept it. Don't need to be so long winded to vindicate yourself away, understand bitch? Finally, you should still learn to MYOB.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See for yourself above, even tanwahtiu "liked" my post for fucking you. Don't you even realized that you are such a loser? Don't you even have the slightest bit of shame? If he had apologized to you, he shouldn't be "liking" my post to fuck you right? Aren't you contradicting yourself and looking very silly? Go and dig a hole in the sand and cover up your face in it, like an ostrich.

Last edited:

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a yankee vassal, so what's surprising.

Why should he buy commie tiong weapons?

There's no tiong aligned country anywhere on earth that is rich, advanced, orderly, functioning.

All rich advanced functioning orderly or at least developed counries are yankee vassals. That's cold hard truth.

Tiongs can't develop their own country.

Russkies, CECA virus, iran also can't develop their own countries. There's no mini russkie, mini ceca, mini iran anywhere on Earth that's developed. This is down to their genetic inferiority we might say. So how far can they go in developing their own countries? How far can they go in developing their allies to their fullest potential?

Facts speak for themselves.

Stinkypura is a full on yankee vassal.
You are right, English is our leading language, Tiong vessels don’t work here, it is not feasible using Chinese and translation can leads to fatality errors by Tiong.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See for yourself above, even tanwahtiu "liked" my post for fucking you. Don't you even realized that you are such a loser? Don't you even have the slightest bit of shame? If he had apologized to you, he shouldn't be "liking" my post to fuck you right? Aren't you contradicting yourself and looking very silly? Go and dig a hole in the sand and cover up your face in it, like an ostrich.
Hi my friend, L PMed me and said you tried borrowing money from tan. Is this true? I thought you were helluva loaded so what happened? Also is this why tan pretended to like your post?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi my friend, L PMed me and said you tried borrowing money from tan. Is this true? I thought you were helluva loaded so what happened? Also is this why tan pretended to like your post?
L also PMed me to say that you had a threesome with his wife last Christmas. How was it? Did both you and his wife cum together? Did you and his wife ate each other's pussy and painted the opposite's nipples? STEAMED OR NOT? Ikut,,,,Ikkkkuuttttt. You are such a loser because you need the presence of that doggie L instead of your bf or hubby to make you cum.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
L also PMed me to say that you had a threesome with his wife last Christmas. How was it? Did both you and his wife cum together? Did you and his wife ate each other's pussy and painted the opposite's nipples? STEAMED OR NOT? Ikut,,,,Ikkkkuuttttt. You are such a loser because you need the presence of that doggie L instead of your bf or hubby to make you cum.
Are you and tan having a relationship? You know the bromance sort since your characters fit. Please post pics of the two of you here for all to see so we can send our best wishes.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you and tan having a relationship? You know the bromance sort since your characters fit. Please post pics of the two of you here for all to see so we can send our best wishes.
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your father's Lan Jiao, you fucking chee bye closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU: