• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lanjiao Loong go shopping for troubles....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want China HSR and trading but go West to buy water bullets....

Who is Singapore enemy?
Why not buy China bullets now?
Time to choose side, there is options now in arms sales?

不要乱来.... jiakleowbee son of Lee house...

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
He himself always a winner. Whether right or wrong action the consequences is bear by Singapore aka sinkies You all voted in his government, remember!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao Loong will sabo Singaporeans HSR future before he die. He has pass his 70 y.o age... fuck off from high office...

Next GE be sure to vote this Lanjiao oldfart Loong out...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao Loong will sabo Singaporeans HSR future before he die. He has pass his 70 y.o age... fuck off from high office...

Next GE be sure to vote this Lanjiao oldfart Loong out...

You fucking chee bye kia, bastard chee bye kia. Go and get killed by your Winnie is the best thing for you. Your fucking Winnie is going to be ousted from power very soon and Jiang will invite him to go and eat candles together.

Latest: China's wafer industries are now fucked for good.

U.S. blacklists China's top lithography maker​

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking chee bye kia, bastard chee bye kia. Go and get killed by your Winnie is the best thing for you. Your fucking Winnie is going to be ousted from power very soon and Jiang will invite him to go and eat candles together.

Latest: China's wafer industries are now fucked for good.

U.S. blacklists China's top lithography maker​

Go fuck yrslf...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is definitely not the type of reply I would expect from the real @tanwahtiu. What a fucking imposter you are? FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHAO CHEE BYE LAH. I just love whacking you upside down, inside out, you chee bye kia which came out from a stinking chee bye.
Go double fuck yrslf then..

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want China HSR and trading but go West to buy water bullets....

Who is Singapore enemy?
Why not buy China bullets now?
Time to choose side, there is options now in arms sales?

不要乱来.... jiakleowbee son of Lee house...

In a sense , Germany is also playing both side. They still do biz with china but pay lipservice to USA

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is definitely not the type of reply I would expect from the real @tanwahtiu. What a fucking imposter you are? FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHAO CHEE BYE LAH. I just love whacking you upside down, inside out, you chee bye kia which came out from a stinking chee bye.
Go double fuck yrslf then..
In a sense , Germany is also playing both side. They still do biz with china but pay lipservice to USA
Thailand is the HSR container hub for China for SEA routes down to Malaysia. From Mudlaysia, lanjiao Loong can pick up the containers in KL. That will piss off lanjiao Loong.

Whereass.... lanjiao Loong Singapore is at the bottom of Peninsula of Malaysia. A shit of island at the bottom tip of Mudland arse... hahaha... no future.

Can only take shipment crumbs from China to Arsetralia only...

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go triple fuck yrslf then...
What next? Only know these few words. You fucking chee bye kia pushed out from a very stinking chao chee bye mother. Don't you even realize that you are not any better than Pinkie, in all aspects? What have you contributed to society/community? What a fucking loser you are?

Winnie is fast losing his grip on China.

The Chinese ‘elite’ continuously scold the CCP as life gets unbearable:​

Last edited:

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey you, mind your language and have some manners! This is a polite forum.
What next? Only know these few words. You fucking chee bye kia pushed out from a very stinking chao chee bye mother. Don't you even realize that you are not any better than Pinkie, in all aspects? What have you contributed to society/community? What a fucking loser you are?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you, mind your language and have some manners! This is a polite forum.
Go and fuck yourself. That's what @tanwahtiu will always like to say this and I'm also applying his vulgarity to you now for being a kaypoh chee here. What can you do to me? Catch me if you can.

I highly recommend you to watch this video to make you squirt even more.

HOW TO MAKE HER SQUIRT | 6 Steps to Give Her a Squirting Orgasm:​

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who said I want to catch you? You probably have AIDS and other STDs and even posting here is dangerous as you might transmit your diseases electronically.
Go and fuck yourself. That's what @tanwahtiu will always like to say this and I'm also applying his vulgarity to you now for being a kaypoh chee here. What can you do to me? Catch me if you can.