• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lamborghini crashed taxi and cause young mother to be paralysed (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
9281995314.jpg

2jpg1309148683655-data.jpg

20110401sslambojpg1301625227381-data.jpg

20110401sslambo2jpg1301625228225-data.jpg

lambocabmainjpg1309151256051-data.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So which FT is responsible this time:confused:
Guessing it's an FT because not many locals can afford a Lambo & I think it's pass LKY bedtime:smile:

Bet they'll try to sweep this under the carpet, don't want to inconvenience an obviously rich person :rolleyes:

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard should be banned for life and jailed for causing such deep pain to the young woman.His parents must have pampered him with this car and they are abetting him to destroy innocent lives, he may be punished lightly here but can he cheat GOD for his misdeed to mankind?

I have seen this car racing down North Bridge Road and Tanjong Katong several times, he goes at high speed and creates so much noise with his ill gotten killer machine.

Hope the judge will punish him severely and compel him to pay for the expenses of upkeeping this poor paralysed woman.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So which FT is responsible this time:confused:
Guessing it's an FT because not many locals can afford a Lambo & I think it's pass LKY bedtime:smile:

Bet they'll try to sweep this under the carpet, don't want to inconvenience an obviously rich person :rolleyes:

Don't rule out sons of some local tycoons who like to zip around showing off their expensive toys!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why no news from police on the Lamborghini driver? Too sensitive? Poodles can't even catch a chao ah neh with parking offences, and powerless to catch real criminals too!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this happen few mths back on a Fri nite, the drive could be under effect of alcohol.
the driver is also at the scene of crime.

until now, nothing?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why no news from police on the Lamborghini driver? Too sensitive? Poodles can't even catch a chao ah neh with parking offences, and powerless to catch real criminals too!

They got almost half the police force to catch one PARKING OFFENCES offender!!...and the entire police force for CSJ! ha ha ha

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They got almost half the police force to catch one PARKING OFFENCES offender!!...and the entire police force for CSJ! ha ha ha

Maybe they are still looking for those 'phantom' fare cheats that's causing SBS/SMRT to loose $$$ ? :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got his number plate ? if im not wong , i think this guy ( a young singaporean ) owns ( not rent hor ) a few shops in lucky plaza and some sexshops in singapore .... .

Last edited:

kenstone101

Alfrescian
Loyal
richie liked them has destroyed & ruined many young gals on bed...with their monies...thus made a young mother became paralysed, they wont feel any guilt too...becos they got tons of monies to settle everything

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Poodle Force really useless. Only know how to go after parking offenders, but not real criminals like this son of a bitch.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the taxi driver did not make correct signalling, taxi driver can be very dangerous driver themselves. Lamos have excellent brakes. No reason why would it hit a car with inferior braking system. If you want to blame, blame the taxi boss who are corrupted, bought lousy cheap korean car instead of proper german car, which endanger the life of their passanger, blame taxi company.
stop buying korean junk and endanger our life.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the taxi driver did not make correct signalling, taxi driver can be very dangerous driver themselves. Lamos have excellent brakes. No reason why would it hit a car with inferior braking system. If you want to blame, blame the taxi boss who are corrupted, bought lousy cheap korean car instead of proper german car, which endanger the life of their passanger, blame taxi company.
stop buying korean junk and endanger our life.

Fuck u asshole. Blame the cab cos it is Korean made. One more bullshit from u and I will fuck your whole family too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck u asshole. Blame the cab cos it is Korean made. One more bullshit from u and I will fuck your whole family too.

whahaha..relax lah ...that fucker always talk cock ...see his posting ..all bullshit . :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, i am sure you post more bullshit than me. Just like making a thread with a few youtube video song, what is that all about? What is the discussion value in such thread?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well well, you kick one rude forummer out, but you became one yourself. Korean car is not as good for passanger safety during collision, you can read the crash test dummy report.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well well, you kick one rude forummer out, but you became one yourself. Korean car is not as good for passanger safety during collision, you can read the crash test dummy report.

Oh right... I should be polite to an asshole like u. Why don't u pucker up and kiss my ass first. I have yet to start with your family yet.