• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai harlo MM Lee Kuan Yew, are u a public servant or public towkay (boss)?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. u scared of me isn't it? i can smell you had peed in your shorts... here.... have some kotex. maybe u will be more comfy with it instead of just panties.

btw,

对一个没有脑又没有懒叫的人, 我没必要费神, so....

lancheowman 你没有脑也没懒叫. 你只有无理取闹的鸡把!!!

you like to smell pee and play with kotex issit, uncle let you smell if you answer these questions:

Mandarin is a 300 year old dialect.(TRUE / FALSE)

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman
alfrescian join date: Jan 2009
my reputation:points: 17 / power: 10

re: Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by fucksamleong
never, never get into trouble with the law...you fucking pondan cheebye will not survive an interrogation! Self incriminating breakdowns is not something one boasts about... Sam wants to ban me soon? You must be sucking him good! ...lol...i'm so jealous!....lol......lol

you afraid of the law issit? What if i apply the law and compel asiaone forum to reveal your ip address and e-mail and then ask your e-mail provider to reveal your personal particulars and ip address again?

Order 24 rule 7.

elite guardsman? Fucking safgu days guard dog!....lol....lol

are you really afraid of the law?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you like to smell pee and play with kotex issit, uncle let you smell if you answer these questions:

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

Wow. You really do wear kotex? No I am not into that, smelling your kotex pee. Its just that your pee stench from your kotex in your panties is so poignant, I cant help but notice.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
one guards ...uncle taught you liao, next time, you can pretend pretend you were in one guards ..... another question for you, which division is the guards under? this one may not find from goggle you know.

ingilish professor Cheebaijwee Lanjiaobee,. you talking present or the past?..... Claim to be an elite Guardsman then exposed yourself as a former SAFGU guard dog... still has the face to challenged your Daddy with questions you think I need to answer, just because you ask for it? Fuck your cheebye mouth with my cock shaft down your throat...lol....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. You really do wear kotex like I had suspected? No I am not into that. Its just that your pee stench from your kotex in your panties is so poignant, I cant help but notice.

This fellow don't wear Kotex, he shafts in his mouth when his cheebye mouth menstruates every time he shows his arse for a cheebye in this forum!...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. You really do wear kotex? No I am not into that, smelling your kotex pee. Its just that your pee stench from your kotex in your panties is so poignant, I cant help but notice.

let uncle teach you , you dun have to wear the kotex or say "wow , you wear kotex". you can just buy the kotex, put on the floor , pee on it and let char jig kar and fucksamleong smell it nicely. who say you must wear it to pee on it? like that oso need uncle to teach you....unless you hv no kukujiao, cannot aim then hard to say lar....nvm, you answer first, i let you smell

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ingilish professor Cheebaijwee Lanjiaobee,. you talking present or the past?..... Claim to be an elite Guardsman then exposed yourself as a former SAFGU guard dog... still has the face to challenged your Daddy with questions you think I need to answer, just because you ask for it? Fuck your cheebye mouth with my cock shaft down your throat...lol....lol

dunno say dunno lar, dun be char jig kar , dunno want to gai kiang, now let uncle play until like dog

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
let uncle teach you , you dun have to wear the kotex or say "wow , you wear kotex". you can just buy the kotex, put on the floor , pee on it and let char jig kar and fucksamleong smell it nicely. who say you must wear it to pee on it? like that oso need uncle to teach you....unless you hv no kukujiao, cannot aim then hard to say lar....nvm, you answer first, i let you smell

Your menstruating cheebye mouth damn smelly!......lol..lol SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman......lol....lol

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiya, no need talk so much lah please. Just admit you wear panties and you wear kotex. Talk so much for fuck??

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, no need talk so much lah please. Just admit you wear panties and you wear kotex. Talk so much for fuck??

aiya, what size you wear? your kotex got share with FuckSamleong anot? beginning of month it wear, end of the month you wear?

whatever, dun forget my questions:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, what size you wear? your kotex got share with FuckSamleong anot? beginning of month it wear, end of the month you wear?

whatever, dun forget my questions:

Your menstruating cheebye mouth damn smelly!......lol..lol SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman......lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!!! HAHA!!! PAPIST A cried foul, 'cause PAPIST A had been arsed fuck by two ANTI-PAP!!!

HAHA, answer the questions first:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who cares?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why when you open your mouth Your menstruating cheebye mouth damn smelly!......lol..lol SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman......lol....lol

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before u carry on cut and paste your questions, let me ask you something,

Why do u want to know? Why do u wanna ask me those questions?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares?

your ego cares so you must reply, if you reply, you must answer these: