• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Koran's Science: The Earth is FLAT

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's either Russian or US. I have not seen China except in iran before US sanctions. Morocco, tunisia, Algeria more European inclined. I would say China have been avoiding the region.
Kazakhstan, Kyrgyztan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan and Afghanistan they side China right!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Saudi oil is way cheaper than fracking oil. Anyway, Saudi has decimated the fracking industry.
Thats only temporary. US has lots of oil concessions in gulf of Mexico but it's production is still not as cheap as Saudi.
Not all onshore oil drilling site uses fracking. So its costs of production are bearable

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are former ussr states. Pakistan and Afghanistan are not really in the middle East.
Ya. Those former USSR state they all depend on china money and business trade right! So the moslem nations from pakistan to iran side china right? Iraq shld be siding china as US invade them? Oman I think China has huge invesment there so Oman shld be siding china! What abt the UAE?

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
during my young days, i believed nothing or know nothing.
presently after 40s, I try to take up one or two but has not much faith to any particular.
I read a little here and there , bible, Koran, Buddhist....(not indepth yet)

Koran started to with basic humanity - to take care of the poor, orphans and needy....

10th Century
Surgeon Al-Zahrawi (Abulcasis) is born in Córdoba. Inventor of many medical instruments, he writes the first illustrated surgical book

they once are advance in science and medical, present Muslim are generally peaceful (of-cause in any human circle there are config between humans no matter in the same community or not )

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I know about Islam is that they do not allow their followers to have fun......

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. Those former USSR state they all depend on china money and business trade right! So the moslem nations from pakistan to iran side china right? Iraq shld be siding china as US invade them? Oman I think China has huge invesment there so Oman shld be siding china! What abt the UAE?
As far as I know, nobody wants plan.they are all busy fighting in next door yemen.