• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kok Kee Wonton Mee is getting more and more ridiculous

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
For $5.50 a plate of wonton mee, there are only two small pathetic pieces of wonton. And they don't even provide green cut chilli and soya sauce. Totally fuck up!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coolie gene Sinkies cannot afford can fuck off. Wait for the CDC vouchers. Ramesh and friends have no problem.

It's not a matter of affordability. $5.50 for only two pathetic pieces of wonton and no green chilli some more. The fucking stall should be the one to fuck off! And I pray that they do soon.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a matter of affordability. $5.50 for only two pathetic pieces of wonton and no green chilli some more. The fucking stall should be the one to fuck off! And I pray that they do soon.
These 2 wanton are not input wanton, it is a UNESCo endorsed human culture relic Lai de woh....every mouth u eat is filled with richness of tradition and gratitude, right Boss John?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For $5.50 a plate of wonton mee, there are only two small pathetic pieces of wonton. And they don't even provide green cut chilli and soya sauce. Totally fuck up!

You're paying for the rent. Keep the PAP technocrats in power, your price will continue to go up, the quantity/quality will continue to go down.

When it rises to $20 just issue a new currency and subtract one zero, magically becomes $2... probably mid-late 1990s prices. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1713012537412.jpeg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're paying for the rent. Keep the PAP technocrats in power, your price will continue to go up, the quantity/quality will continue to go down.

When it rises to $20 just issue a new currency and subtract one zero, magically becomes $2... probably mid-late 1990s prices. :biggrin:

Towards Swiss Standard of Living mah

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they put a gun to your fucking head ? Instead of putting the blame on the PAP on all the increases, everyone go after the poor hawkers who are just trying to make a decent living. For fuck sake eat at home or wait for your PAP vouchers.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they put a gun to your fucking head ? Instead of putting the blame on the PAP on all the increases, everyone go after the poor hawkers who are just trying to make a decent living. For fuck sake eat at home or wait for your PAP vouchers.

Poor hawkers my ass! If they can't make enough to sustain, then fuck off from the F&B scene! I'm not going to be ripped off and be some chopped vegetable. I for sure won't patronize from these unscrupulous bastards. But since it was my client who bought from them, I didn't say anything.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it amusing that u try to paint hawkers as suffering like hell. Mind you… giving 2 pathetic wontons and charging $5.50 at a hawker centre! That’s basically robbing you and expecting you to say thank you. How much does it cost to give say 2 additional wontons? lol if you can’t afford to give 4-5 wontons and wanna charge $5.50, you are either an idiotic business owner or a greedy bastard.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it amusing that u try to paint hawkers as suffering like hell. Mind you… giving 2 pathetic wontons and charging $5.50 at a hawker centre! That’s basically robbing you and expecting you to say thank you. How much does it cost to give say 2 additional wontons? lol if you can’t afford to give 4-5 wontons and wanna charge $5.50, you are either an idiotic business owner or a greedy bastard.

Not only that, they have no green chilli and soya sauce. A must for wonton mee.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the usual retort of "can't afford, then stay at home to eat!" a very funny one.

What has this got to do with having money or not? $5.50 can't get you 4-5 wontons in a shitty non-aircon place? Noodles is just flour, cheap like fuck. Wontons are tiny most of the time. So what the fuck are you paying for?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the usual retort of "can't afford, then stay at home to eat!" a very funny one.

What has this got to do with having money or not? $5.50 can't get you 4-5 wontons in a shitty non-aircon place? Noodles is just flour, cheap like fuck. Wontons are tiny most of the time. So what the fuck are you paying for?

That's why I always say that there's a difference between affordability and being chopped like vegetable.