• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL here I am!!! Huat Ah!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See lah , in denial again , even if you hail from Kelantan , you are still a jiu hoo kia :oIo:

You can take Tonychat out of Jiu hu (to Singapore), but you can't take the Jiu hu kia out of Tonychat....

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Update Time…. Whahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nabei, last night by time reached back Westin was 3am plus. Tired until buay tahan.

These Jiu Hu Kias really can take late nights… Machiam getting old, sleep until 6.30am kena morning call by P asking me to get ready as she planned to bring me go eat some Bak Kut The nearby.

Nabeizzzzz …. This one is holiday now become boot-camp ah… so early wake up to eat fucking simi Bak Kut The… WTF!!!!

Anyway, cannot be rude to P… lan lan lor… be a good boy… sigh…

Eaten and back to hotel.

Now machiam like internet warrior updating you folks… hehehe… like addicted to writing whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Side-tracked a little, it seems easier to write with this recently office-issued Microsoft Office Surface Pro3 leh… cool gadget… hahaha… but hor, if u ask me to buy myself… no way! Waste money!

Ok ok, I promised a FR on E2 SPA at Wisma MPL.

This place is located in an office building! I was like Errr… but anyway it was after midnight so not many people except for patrons of this spa. Internet pics below :

e2spa_144IN-X-84IN_1.jpg.opt797x465o00s797x465.jpg

91_big.jpg

Went in, pretty big outfit with 3 floors? (I think) never really explore the place but can see a huge spa pool hot and cold type with mounted TVs on the walls… not bad…

Changed at locker room … Hahahaha….this locker system is quite a “joke”… the attendant will ask you for a verbal password before he writes inside the board of the locker and then apply a second key to lock it up.

I was like… WAH!!! WTF is this… So when he asked me for a password, I very nearly wanted to say “TONYCHAT”!!! whahaha… limpei in his Jiu Hu country mah…whahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then went to the makan food area, grab some drinks and chit chat.

While chit-chatting about work, leisure etc with KL colleagues, a papa-san came with a bevy of chicks and he start speaking Canto with my KL colleagues… I machiam like ogling at the 6-7 chicks in line.

Wah!!! All young Viet chicks leh … sorry hor, I no like young gals…

Anyway, the 2 Jee Hong KL colleagues took their picks… usual shit lah… choose those Tualiap neh neh types.

I was thinking aiyah, must be push-up bras lah… me old uncle also know these chicken tricks.

Then my turn, I look at the papa-san… I say limpei tired so dun wan fun. TCSS a bit, and I ask what other “clean” services they have. (Hehehe… actually, I don’t wanna get VD or Aids!) Whahaha :biggrin:

They say, foot massage, body massage, facial. If really dunwan anything, go to exercise room downstairs, can play ping-pong!

Nabei, I asked real ping pong (as in table tennis) or some chick giving ping pong exercise to your Lampar!

HE SAID REAL PING PONG TABLE in a room! I was like….

Wah!!! This place quite steady siah!!! From Lasup chicks to clean fun, all got ah!!! Tonychat confirm is right! Jiu Hu is better than Sinkieland!!!

Cut long story short, I really dun like touching chicken, so no choice cannot make my friend lose face, so go for clean type of facial lor.

And a while later, a middle-age lady came and pick me up and brought me downstairs to the facial room.

Wah!!! Fucking place got internal staircase one hor…dun play play and I saw the real Ping Pong table …. Whahahaha :biggrin:

Well, lie down in facial room, TCSS with facial gal and close my eyes and do facial lor … hahaha must be tired, fell asleep so nothing to recall. Then when done, woke up, showered and went food area upstairs, met the KL colleagues… chit chat a bit, left Wisma MPL and back to hotel.

Well, if you asked me about Return Visit… nah, not my sort of place…

I am not into such La-sup joints anymore. I would rather go Liangxin Spa (which I posted yesterday) for a clean and relaxing massage. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

==========

Ok ok … I did promise to talk about the Bak Kut Teh this morning that P brought me to … got a namecard… it is called Sun Fong Bak Kut Teh … not far from Westin KL.

P led me via the backstreets behind Ritz and Marriot and within 5 to 10 mins walk, we were there for breakfast.

Jiu Hu style Bak Kut Teh, not bad lah… the herbal type using a lot of Tang Gwei.. got dry version too.

Can tell the place looks a bit touristy … but Worth a re-visit! Internet pics below!

DSC_0378_conew1.jpg

sun_foong_bkt_map.jpg

Anyway, so far having fun!!!

P tells me later her driver picking us at 10am to go Genting!!! So I have now slightly less than half an hour to clear some emails and fuck off from Westin!
Will update on Genting when I get there!!!

Wtf, long time never go to that freaking mountain… must be a long fucking ride up… sigh, nevermind lah… can TCSS with P …. Maybe … just maybe ….. whahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes they speak with adding half a tone higher to hanyu pinyin .

Wrong. Malaysians pronounce the first tone (阴声)one full tone lower or flatter. Ask a M'sian to pronounce 明天 (míng tiān) and you'll hear the difference. This is from the influence of Hokkien.

Some M'sians, especially those from KL and tin-mining cities further north, also pronounce the 4th tone (去声)wrongly. They pronounce it like the first tone, e.g. 上去 (shàng qù) is pronounced as shāng qū. This comes from the influence of Cantonese. Many HKers also make the same mistake.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now KL colleagues keep calling and whatsapping ask me go E2 at Wisma Mpl...siao ah...i say so late where got open as excuse...and they tell me open up to 7am! Nabeizzz...
If you can skive from P, try Genesis SPA (HSBC building 10th flr). Not grotty kinda place, with full works. Free makan lounge, and ask for parade Viets, ATBs, and Thais. :p

http://www.massageprices.com/listing/kualalumpur/genesis-sauna-spa/

Guess bak kut teh is at Imbi. Can do great hor fun with beef, big head prawns too in kopi tiams too. Enjoy

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wah la.... cool nice weather up in Genting :biggrin:

Genting Grand hotel machiam now real 5 star.... not bad not bad... later then i update FR and reply to you people.

Gotta go eat lunch with P. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Genting Grand hotel machiam now real 5 star.... not bad not bad... later then i update FR and reply to you people.

Gotta go eat lunch with P. :biggrin:

Genting also got chicken...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok ok … I did promise to talk about the Bak Kut Teh this morning that P brought me to … got a namecard… it is called Sun Fong Bak Kut Teh … not far from Westin KL.

P led me via the backstreets behind Ritz and Marriot and within 5 to 10 mins walk, we were there for breakfast.

Jiu Hu style Bak Kut Teh, not bad lah… the herbal type using a lot of Tang Gwei.. got dry version too.

Can tell the place looks a bit touristy … but Worth a re-visit! Internet pics below!

DSC_0378_conew1.jpg

sun_foong_bkt_map.jpg

Anyway, so far having fun!!!

next to this bak kut the is a zhizhar restaurant. order their steam ginger fishhead, beri nice.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Genting also got chicken...

Wah Lau E69.... can dun be so lasup or not... :*:
Most Chicken got "bird flu" de....later tio liao kenna curse for life... no thanks hor... look see at them if available can liao... whahahaha...:biggrin:

Any P is staying next room... nabei lah... adjoining room ah... cannot "skive" from her liao (unlike last nite in Westin KL)...

Woman sibei ma fan... say she need to shower... change... make up and god knows what fuck... so lan lan now waiting in my room and surf sbf lor :biggrin:

Wah... I must say Genting has upgraded itself. If I am not wrong... this Genting Grand is the old Genting hotel...now reception all very pro and polite. Rooms also upgraded lile proper good class hotel. Free wifi also ah... not bad not bad...

On the way up the mountain just now... the roads also not bad... quite smooth...I think Jiu Hu Kia Datuk Ah Lim must have paid for the road construction bill as well using gamblers' money. Quite a pleasant journey up.

Saw the Temple too on the way up. Machiam like refurbished too. Never been inside b4 even years ago when i gone up Genting so dun know what is there and why gamblers like to go there to pray.

Driver also say the old theme park demolish liao... so now lesser crowd. I was thinking.... whahahahaha :biggrin: that crap theme park should have been demolish 10 years ago. Anyway, driver say new tjeme park is joint venture with Fox... must be USA one ah... ok lor...me no interest in theme parks.

Strangely or maybe it is Friday... lots of people leh... can tell mostly malaysian chinese from the way they speak their mandarin as Bro Yellowarse has wrote about above. Wah...these people mian chor kang ah...

Not a bad place for getaway with P..... whahahahaha....:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you can skive from P, try Genesis SPA (HSBC building 10th flr). Not grotty kinda place, with full works. Free makan lounge, and ask for parade Viets, ATBs, and Thais. :p

http://www.massageprices.com/listing/kualalumpur/genesis-sauna-spa/

Guess bak kut teh is at Imbi. Can do great hor fun with beef, big head prawns too in kopi tiams too. Enjoy

Bro Yinyang.... no no lah... just dun find any kick anymore in this type of lasup massage joint. Maybe getting older... but not my cup of tea liaozzzz.... thanks for info though... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ok...P says she is ready liaozzzz...GTG... Update later...wah... this Jiu Hu Sim card quite power leh... quite fast and good for internet connection. :biggrin:

TTYL :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They dun. The difference is for the first pinying tone, they turn it into a flat tone.

Example 今天 Jin1 Tian1 tell just say Jin Tian ( Flat and Toneless).

It's always 几多钱 or 后尾 never 多少钱 and 后面 :p
Malaysia fucking boleh
:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to snuggle up in clouds. We hold you for juicy FR :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Update ....

Lunch at Ming Ren Restaurant... Xinjiang food... not bad lah but too much lamb..

anyway... after lunch took a walk with P.

As usual, dun know why woman nowadays like to smoke... so accompany her walk walk outside for a smoke...

Nice weather... if only sinkieland got such good weather... song liaozzz...

Quite lomantic leh... hehehe...She wearing a nice light blue blouse and LV jeans... with a scarf... was observing her... late 30s liao still very chio leh... umm i like..:biggrin:

While walking... wanted to hold her waist... but cannot leh... hehehe... later kena slapped. :biggrin:

Anyway... i told her i need to clear some emails so i came back to my room... she said she go Genting Club.

NABEIZzzzz.... I machiam like sotong like that... little do i realise that Genting club is a new private joint for high rollers...i went with her walk 1 round... told her Huat ah... then i left... wah lan ae....woman nowadays very hiong... gamble until got private club...

I asked her how much to join the club...she say something like once you deposit 25k Ringgit... can liao... I was thinking ... what a fucking waste of money... anyway... not my problem...i am only here to look see look see....whahahaha :biggrin:

Got 3pm conference call with london. After that...I go look for her to see if she really huat or not....whahahahaha :biggrin: