• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kiwi teenager forced to do Singaporean NS or risk jail time and fines

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Let me suggest Thailand and even Malaysia..

Malaysia? You serious? A lady just got gang rape by foreign Burmese in Puchong. Sinki land still safe even though pappies are dumb and foreigners are still allowed to swarm the island like house flies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any sinkie who avoids NS is a traitor..

Before you started hallucinating, go check the rank and file of pappies Ministers and MP in sinkie land first and take note on how many of them had done NS, and then, you could really see who is a traitor and who is not.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these foreign trash are the same,when they want the citizenship,they say they identify with singapore,they love singapore,they are 100 percent true blue sinkies......

Those foreign imported shits, are different culturally and in behaviour from local born sinkis (the true blue sinki).

The foreigners became shits because there is no better place outside their own home land for them to squat. Why picked a small island to squat? Pappies love foreigners and local born sinkis are considered daft.

Local born sinkis know how to sing only the majullah singapura in schools. they have never sung the national anthem of another country.

As for imported shits, they do not know how to sing the majullah singapura, pappies do not care, but they know how to sing the national anthem of their birth land, and they do it when back home, like those Tiong imported shits.

So, when comparison is made between imported shits and local born sinkies, there is a clear cut division of true nationality, allegiance and patriotism.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shit was born in sinki land, gone to school in sinki land, enjoyed all the perks, benefits and privileges of a local born sinki and then scooted from sinki land at age 8 (or is it really 8?).

Dumb pappies, not so dumb this time, demanded that the shit should return to do NS. After NS, he can FO to New Zealand and give up shitizenship. Pappies do not allow dual shitizenship except in certain special cases as claimed by forumers here.

I believe they benefited for 8 years, but they could have that benefits in NZ too.
PAP could demand to make them pay back whatever they benefited, but why force the kid to do NS and compromise our security.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia? You serious? A lady just got gang rape by foreign Burmese in Puchong. Sinki land still safe even though pappies are dumb and foreigners are still allowed to swarm the island like house flies.

then you stay in your own freaking sinkieland..a govt that screwed his own people, i bet you are addicted to ass screwing.

Malaysia can be a great place to stay if you know how to.

Thailand is the best in my opinion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speculate that one of the possible reasons and considerations is that the said individual was born in Singapore.
If he was born in NZ, and his mother applied for him to be a SG citizen, I believe that the Sg government and/or MINDEF would be more likely to grant him a deferment from NS until he is age 21,
which at that time, he will probably renounce his SG citizenship.

there's no automatic sg citizenship for a kid born to a foreign man and sinkie woman 19 years ago. the woman might have registered the kid, obtained an sg passport for the kid, and renewed subsequently. renewal of passport after age 6 will seal the fate. silly parents. could have obtained a kiwi passport for the kid when they left sg and returned to nz when the kid was 8 years old.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this fucking kiwi wants to avoid doing NS, can Singapore get Interpol's help to nab this traitor?

fark lor... at least ah neh PR got balls to fight in syria without NS. do we award him with citizenship and rank of LTC str8away?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
s'pore gahment intimidated Sam Leong's son to serve NS

A 19-year-old who was born in Singapore but moved to New Zealand when he was eight is seeking an exemption from national service (NS), reported a local media outlet.

According to stuff.co.nz, Singapore authorities have demanded that Mr Brandon Smith, who lives in the city of Dunedin, report for a pre-enlistment medical screening.

He faces a two-year jail term and a $10,000 fine if he fails to comply.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/au...faces-fine-jail-as-he-seeks-to-avoid-national

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: s'pore gahment intimidated Sam Leong's son to serve NS

the problem with sinkie gahment is that they always think that pple owe them a living.this mindset must change. this poor chap, only stayed in sinkieland till the tender age of 8. what incentive did the s'pore gahment gave to him till the age of 8? better fuckin wake up! sinkie gahment is not the world authority, the NZ chap can just denounce his sinkie citizenship and be a sole NZ citizen. no need for him to come back and serve. i see this move by the sinkie authority as a calculative move, just a typical elite sinkie thinking making this silly and unwise decision, forcing pple to do serve despite the heart is no longer in sinkieland. i am just learning to be as calculative as the sinkie gahment like how they engineered our minds to think like a willy. this make me further believe that sinkieland will not survive another 50 years.

i do agree that NS do instill good qualities like discipline in a person but sadly as usual SAF possess the mindset they are some big fuck orgy ruling over others head. SAF can go fly kite in my opinion.:oIo:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worry boss use mind tricks on young jedi n bluff young jedi to bend down like beckamp n give him the kan karchng welcum

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this fucking kiwi wants to avoid doing NS, can Singapore get Interpol's help to nab this traitor?

JohnTan, Claire is waiting for you to suck 'shis' prick!

IMG-20160102-WA0000.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the problem with sinkie gahment is that they always think that pple owe them a living.this mindset must change. this poor chap, only stayed in sinkieland till the tender age of 8. what incentive did the s'pore gahment gave to him till the age of 8? better fuckin wake up! sinkie gahment is not the world authority, the NZ chap can just denounce his sinkie citizenship and be a sole NZ citizen. no need for him to come back and serve. i see this move by the sinkie authority as a calculative move, just a typical elite sinkie thinking making this silly and unwise decision, forcing pple to do serve despite the heart is no longer in sinkieland. i am just learning to be as calculative as the sinkie gahment like how they engineered our minds to think like a willy. this make me further believe that sinkieland will not survive another 50 years.

i do agree that NS do instill good qualities like discipline in a person but sadly as usual SAF possess the mindset they are some big fuck orgy ruling over others head. SAF can go fly kite in my opinion.:oIo:

This boy's parents are nobodies, that is why the S'pore govt is not bending its rules. Period.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo 紅顏禍水 kio yin lau bu zho ns si boh

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS beri scary meh? Not as scary as Ah Loong lighting some firecrackers!

Like that he will miss SGP food for the rest of his life!

Not worth it man!

Just serve and farked off!