• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kindergarten in S'pore can cost $2000/month? WTF

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand. Ppl like you can't study when you were still supposed to be schooling and STUDYING, how could I expect you to have an interest in the 'business of studying' other than to know what are the 'darker side of things in life! LOL

We are talking about pre-school here. At that age I was catching grasshoppers & butterflies, playing catching i.e. having fun. It's bad enough if parents choose to neglect their families & concentrate on their careers, but why rob a child's childhood:confused: There should be a balance in life & it should not always be about work.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are talking about pre-school here. At that age I was catching grasshoppers & butterflies, playing catching i.e. having fun. It's bad enough if parents choose to neglect their families & concentrate on their careers, but why rob a child's childhood:confused: There should be a balance in life & it should not always be about work.

Let them catch spider la. why waste money and send them to pre-school?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey Frog in the well, let me educate you:

Before they go to school, children have been learning in a variety of environments – in
their homes and in childcare and community settings. Children arrive at school with different
backgrounds and experiences and at different stages of development. Positive early
experiences with school are of paramount importance to young children. Children thrive
within classrooms that meet their physical and developmental needs and that provide a
secure, respectful, and nurturing environment.
http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/curriculum/elementary/kindercurrb.pdf

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can choose for your kids to attend or not attend pre-school.
If you do choose, you can choose $45 or $2000 type, its your money, your choice. You want to block people who want to pay $2000? What nonsence!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kindergarten is a waste of time. Sinkies emerge from the education system just as dumb as when they started.

hi there

1. sammy, got to agree with you on this.
2. dafter too!
3. sheep are just another herd of followers, just listening to instructions obediently.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can choose for your kids to attend or not attend pre-school.
If you do choose, you can choose $45 or $2000 type, its your money, your choice. You want to block people who want to pay $2000? What nonsence!

Agree. People have choice. Is not compulsory to sent kid to pre school.
Those willing to pay extra let them do so.
Very funny why want to prevent others from sending child to more expensive pre school?
Is other money not them.
Is just kaisu mentality worry those sent their kid to more expensive will be smarter.
And prevent other kid to be smarter not to take advantage of their children.
If think that way better dont have child.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
You are absolutely correct. The study sounds shitty to say the least.
The guy who started this thread is also a dumbo. Why does he complain about the cost when there are dumbo parents like him who are willing to pay? Its the same in all levels of education isn't it? You can pay very little for govt school or you can pay a lot by choosing to go private school. Its your choice.

Problem is it is not a Govt kindergarten but a PAP kindergarten.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The problem with you is that years ago, your parents sent you to an autistic school for your kindergarten education, thats why you grew up to be an imbecile idiot in your adult life..

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with you is that years ago, your parents sent you to an autistic school for your kindergarten education, thats why you grew up to be an imbecile idiot in your adult life..

Kinana is worse than an imbecile. At least an imbecile does not bother you with half-truths and full-lies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So you prefer to impose restriction on how much private Kindergartens can charge and drive out investment in this non-cuntry? Say, the CEO of a MNC wants to fork out 2k per month on his daughter's preschool education and you would rather deny him the opportunity to do so, forcing him to send his daughter overseas instead. How is this good for society and economy? The success of an economy lies in free, voluntary economic exchange. Make trade impossible and you make poverty inevitable. :rolleyes:

Where the fuck are u? This is singapore. THERE IS NO FREE, VOLUNTARY ECONOMIC EXCHANGE. The govt. tells u what to pay for everything e.g housing, transportation, utility, etc.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the fuck are u? This is singapore. THERE IS NO FREE, VOLUNTARY ECONOMIC EXCHANGE. The govt. tells u whay to pay for everything e.g housing, transportation, utility, etc.

That's why this is such a fuck up place and so many indebted sinkies are busy feeling rich everytime they look at their iphones. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scrooball (clone) said:
The other thread is saying that NTUC paying $2,000 for middle management roles. So how to pay?

You see: the numbers seem to gell - $2,000 per month salary and $2,000 per month kindergarten. The result is of course a one-child family. Wait a minute, i thought the Govt discourages low income households to have larger families? So everything is according to plan.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I don't understand why you need to resort to vulgarity.
Is it because you have lost the argument?

I haven't lost the argument. I call it like I see it, straight up. So, when I see a PAP apologist motherfucking asshole like you, guess what I call them? If you guess "PAP motherfucking asshole", you are right.