• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kill one and stop hundred

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not me, but he does make a lot of senseless threads. you can undo the ban, so why are you not doing anything?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good question. why this fella kena banned. kopiuncle also kena before. anytime also can kena now...not only banned but exterminated...this nuclear club is getting very dangerous indeed.very very dangerous...this potential holocaust.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good question. why this fella kena banned. kopiuncle also kena before. anytime also can kena now...not only banned but exterminated...this nuclear club is getting very dangerous indeed.very very dangerous...this potential holocaust.

hi there

1. kopi, machiam broken record spinning again & again leh!
2. aiyoh! move on.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it's not me, but he does make a lot of senseless threads. you can undo the ban, so why are you not doing anything?

Because I can't just undermine the efforts of someone else who might be more knowledgeable about what's going on than I am.