• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kidney for sale case - Tang Wee Sung

tommyh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by lockout of NZ chain? You mean they sold out their investment?

You all must know them well. I have only heard about the brother running CK Tang (still have some CK Tang shares btw) and thot that was it did not know about the other side of the family till this case came out (plus some ex CKTang staff told me about it).

But mark my words - money will set them free

I don;t really think that Whang is that rich. Who from the wife's side would lend him money? Keith? jeffrey? hardly likely, if you know them. These 2 guys are locked out of their hotel chain in NZ anyway. Why would they be back in S'pore peddling air filtration and air purification units when they have a 10 hotel chain to run in NZ? The lion's share of Wee Cheng's estate went to Keith and Jeffrey, that goes without saying. How much Freda and Phoebe got is definitely not as much as the brothers. If wee Cheng did not leave the daughters much, maybe, the husband is trying to make some extra money on the side. ANyway, just speculation on my part.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ah i see you appear to be quite familiar with the Tang family's dirty linen eh...yes Wee Cheng's family on oneside and Wee Sung and Wee Kit on the otherside...unfortunate and sad because old man Tang(CK) was quite the humble and virtuous man...as for Phoebe, well i shall say one thing for her she appears to be a good mum...all her kids are well mannered, respectful and have no airs about them...

I guess u could say that. But this is not really their dirty linen, there is much more dirtier stuff. LOL. My opinion of CK Tang is not as benevolent as yours. He was a tough business man, and the grandkids were all in awe of him. Very typical chinese business family patriach style. However, u have to remember he presided over the splitting of the business and the infighting between Wee Cheng and the other 2 brothers. Most brothers fight over the business after their father's death. But in this case, the fight started while he was still alive. Very unusual, and even more so that he let it happen. It was a especially vicious power struggle. I can;t imagine a father letting his sons fight like this.

In any case, I think u see my point. Yes, Wee Cheng and family is on one side, and Wee Kit and Wee Sung is on the other side. Whang was definitely on the Wee Cheng side by virtue of his marriage to Phoebe. That's why I thought it was very unusual for him to cross the line over to the Kit/Sung side, and offer to help. And this happened while Wee Cheng was still alive too. Maybe some going behind Phoebe's back is happening?

Anyway, I am sure Phoebe is a good mother. She is a nice person. If you want to discuss further, u can PM me, as this is a public forum, and I don't want to talk too much more. Cheers.